• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Amber chuckled "Why in the world do I need to tell you that? And if that is the case then you can just run along. I'm not in the mood for more...people." Amber then sighed and admired her scythe as she waited for them to leave.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Javisco would continue to walk through the streets looking for something to do, He would wipe the blood off his face so none of it was left. (anyone that wans to keep Javisco company)

Threat smiled and grabbed his knives and climbed up the tree. When he went higher he teased him before saying "Haven't seem him, heard doctor Amy had her last session with him. Jason told me about it," he smiled as he threw an apple at him.

@AidanCee

Jason went out after patching up the girl, he went into the city seeing a figure in the distant. He ran up to the figure and stared at him "Howdy, who are ya," he said keeping his machete close to his body.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
He sighs and lets his hand fall to his side. I am so bad at this. He thinks to himself but smiles back at her. The convincing smile made him feel better, he didn't know that it was fake. But he was still glad that she seemed happy about it. "Hey, look I know I can't promise anything." He starts and speeds up slightly. He was about to say something else, but decided not to. He sighed quietly and followed, hoping she doesn't mention it.

@Libra259

(I have so many characters, so I can be anywhere. I should probably sto-SORRY YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME FIRST ;3, I do like this Javisco's taste in food)

@AidanCee[/URL]

Jason went out after patching up the girl, he went into the city seeing a figure in the distant. He ran up to the figure and stared at him "Howdy, who are ya," he said keeping his machete close to his body.

@Slasher999999999
I catch the apple with one hand and give a suave wink.

"Yeah, this bloke said he was AJ's brother. Not Jonny. But ermm... Oh shit I forget his name, I was busy having two shotguns pointed at my face. I think he's in a sticky situation , Threat. And I think this other guy will be coming back. Thanks for your help anyway."

I jump back down the tree hoping that that weird bloke wouldn't be back.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{what did I miss and where is everyone?}

[/QUOTE]
(Adam is with Chicka, Keon is being abused. (He was off for a while) and yeh that's all I know)

Amber

Amber chuckled for a good 5 seconds at the gun being aimed at her. "You would have to have the smallest bullets in the world to shoot through that gate riiiight in front of you mister sanity level 0." She chuckled again "I'm also surprised you don't know who I am." Amber made her evil grin again as she moved her legs the slightest so they were ready to bolt when needed.

-=-=((@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin was walking around the mansion noticing almost everyone had left. As she was walking she saw a stranger, assuming she isn't anyone evil Jaqluin walked up to her. She held out her hand and said "names Jaqluin what's yours?"

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

Chika just nods. "But thanks." She says as her mood lightens more. She looks around a bit happier with a more real smile.

@Mira1

"Damnit Marcus" I head out to the streets looking for him (near Javasco) "come out white rabbit, Marcus come on" I have my knife out

Adam smiles, seeing that Chika seemed to have cheered up. He let out a sigh of relief and held his katana to slice through another Zombie.

@Libra259

Chika hears Adam's katana slice through another zombie's head and sighs a bit. She was a bit tired from not sleeping very much but she had nightmares and didnt like them. She just continues to look around the forest.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back