• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason went out after patching up the girl, he went into the city seeing a figure in the distant. He ran up to the figure and stared at him "Howdy, who are ya," he said keeping his machete close to his body.

@Slasher999999999

She looked at the girl. "Kira" she said stiffly, and went outside. "Did Keon go to the city?" She whistled, and the horse she found a few days earlier came to stand by her. Climbing up, she ride or of the gates towards the city.

He looks over at Chika and tilts his head. "Everything all right?" He asks catching up to her once more. Wondering if she was now ready to go back. He was fine walking her back, but he was enjoying walking the forest.

@Libra259

I keep walking, far. In the hopes I find AJ just walking around.. I know that's not likely. But I do my best... With all the torture that's going on, I wondered who I'd walk into tied to a chair this time...

Frankly Chika didnt know if she was ok. She suddenly felt something weird.. Maybe sadness?.. She didnt know. Why do I feel this now?.. Its not like anyone in my past actually did anything for me to feel anything when they died.. Only anger.. Only mad that they left me to people like that... Sent me to an orphanages.. She thought then looked back up at Adam. "Yeah im fine." She half lies not really knowing the answer to his question. "Should we go back now?"

@Mira1

Javisco would smile at the man and would off his hand for him to shake "The name is Javisco" he would smile at him "No need to hide that machete behind your back I don't mean you any harm" he would give him honest kind smile. @White Shamrock

I end up in what I think is a city. I see a man looking through apartments. But I can't see who he is. He shuts a door, so I wait back and then open it. I see two people in there. They look like someone's left them for dead.

"Are you two okay?" I ask

@Slasher999999999

(my old one was compromised and i was looking for a new one, So im looking for one and by using Miras logic i eventually came across the apartment your in.)

Jason put the machete back, he kept his guard as he shook his hand. He looked at his eyes, he didn't trust them. "What are you doing out here, this place isn't safe for you," he said as he let go and put it his pocket, messing with a knife.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
(ok guys realism remember which means unless their is a logical way on how you found the apartment then you better have one because wandering around and suddenly by accidently stumbling on it by accident will not do.)

He nods and points in the direction of the church. "Onward to church." He says, chuckling to himself. He was very childish at times, often not noticing it. He is very serious at times as well, though most people believe his mental age is always that of a child. He slowly walked back to the church, making sure that Chika was following.

@Libra259

Slasher999999999 said:
(ok guys realism remember which means unless their is a logical way on how you found the apartment then you better have one because wandering around and suddenly by accidently stumbling on it by accident will not do.)
(I'm looking for AJ because i believe there's a psycho brother looking for him. I'm looking everywhere. I've just seen. Guy (AJ, but I couldn't see that it was him) look into the place you're at. But then go. I think maybe AJ is in that room captured by that guy because let's face it. That shit can happen round here)

Chika follows behind him yawning a bit. Ah whatever.. Its in the past.. Like I use to tell the other orphans.. Never forget the past, live in the present, and wait for the future.. Now just never forget the past.. She thought while looking around trying to get a feel for her surroundings.

@Mira1

AidanCee said:
(I'm looking for AJ because i believe there's a psycho brother looking for him. I'm looking everywhere. I've just seen. Guy (AJ, but I couldn't see that it was him) look into the place you're at. But then go. I think maybe AJ is in that room captured by that guy because let's face it. That shit can happen round here)
(if this was a small town I would be fine with that but this is a huge city and me and miya could in apartment that has 20 floors for all we know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back