• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not sure, want to see what a kid's insides looks like?" He asked with a fake smile, playing around with the knive he used to shave.

"You sure look vicious, is Jason your father? That guys sure mates like a rat even in times like these." He raised his eyebrows, doubting the kid would have understood the reference.

(Not sure if Peace is a boy or a girl)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Is going to take a lot of work for this group to get back together)
(Jason: YOUR BANDITS STARTED IT! Me: Jason drink your happy tea Jason*Smacks tea* FUCK YOUR HAPPY TEA Me: ( -_- ") he doesn't want to go back in the thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace smiled "He sure is, but if your hurt me. He'll crack your skull like a watermelon and let snow eat your corpse," the kid said with a giggle spinning the bat and staring at the man. Peace stomps on his foot before jumping grabbing his collar "Hurt Threat and I will shove a knife down your throat and let you die, i'll rip my knife out of ya later," the kid said putting away the bat and bringing out a black combat knife.

@Couldyoustfu

Lexi would wonder around she would spot Jason and would grin and would start to poke his "Waky waky" she would say in a happy tone her eyes shinning with happiness.

@White Shamrock

Coriolano simply smiled, whispering in the kid's ear "I'm not going to be here forever, so try not to get on my nerves, 'caus the moment I'll leave I'll know who I'll be frustrated with, alright?" He lied, saying this all with the tip of his knife in the kid's stomach, before making Peace stumble away a few feet.

"Now leave me alone, and maybe after I'll give you a gift."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{what did I miss?}

[/QUOTE]
(Keon is getting raped by Miya @Brianna Ackerman)

Peace smiled "See ya around fuck twad, oh and one more outburst and I will call Jason. That isn't a Threat because you were threatening me, a poor child, shame on you," the kid said with a giggle before walking outside.

@Couldyoustfu

Lexi would giggle and fix her hair "Like you said because I'm adorable" she would say in a confident voice as she pushed her chest out in pride with her head raised up with a confident look on her face.

@White Shamrock

"Pff." Coriolanus rolled his eyes, kids like those got killed very easily by attackers, he'd probably die if this group was attacked.

Slightly annoyed the italian went outside to take a bit of fresh air, and quickly rolled himself a cigarette, wishing no one would ask for his tobacco. He already didn't have much.

As he smoked he noticed how the pain in his knee had slowly softened, until now it was only a constant and tedious ache. Just a few more days.

Jason smiled "And a little full of yourself, got a lot of pride," he said as he low sweeped her, and then grabbed the back of her shirt before she could hit the ground. He laughed "Ya like Keon a lot in that sense, but smaller," he said as he got to her level.

@Slasher999999999

Kuroko said:
After taking a bath, kuro walked in, drying his silver white hair. He was wearing a white skeeveless shirt, black jeans, and white shoes. He looked over at Lexi and Two talking...more like arguing. Two raised her voice at Two and then lexi walked away. Kurothen walked up and slid next to her on the bed. "You okay? tell kuro your problems." Kuro asked, wapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.
He loved it when she was close, so he smiled broadly.

@Enmyira
She leaned into his side and sighed. "I just...don't really like children... I blame...blame my pappa..." she mumbled quietly, only enough for him to hear.

Nick walked into the church with a heavy pack on his back. Even though they had plenty of supplies down in the cave store rooms, he thought it would be best to get more. Freya had managed to find some gardening things, as well as some seeds and plants to splice. She came into the church and stopped mid-step. It was... mayhem. And why was everyone still up top when the basement was prepared with beds and a small cooking pit.. she and Nick and been working tirelessly to help make everyone comfortable... but it seemed they didn't even notice... they were too busy always fighting-and what she assumed was yelling- at eachother.

@Kuroko

@anyonee in/by the church

Enmyira said:
She leaned into his side and sighed. "I just...don't really like children... I blame...blame my pappa..." she mumbled quietly, only enough for him to hear.
Nick walked into the church with a heavy pack on his back. Even though they had plenty of supplies down in the cave store rooms, he thought it would be best to get more. Freya had managed to find some gardening things, as well as some seeds and plants to splice. She came into the church and stopped mid-step. It was... mayhem. And why was everyone still up top when the basement was prepared with beds and a small cooking pit.. she and Nick and been working tirelessly to help make everyone comfortable... but it seemed they didn't even notice... they were too busy always fighting-and what she assumed was yelling- at eachother.

@Kuroko

@anyonee in/by the church
Aidan turned to see who this new person was. But nobody else stirred so he assumed that she was safe.

AidanCee said:
Aidan turned to see who this new person was. But nobody else stirred so he assumed that she was safe.
Freya glanced up and her older brother, hoping he could explain. Nick glanced down at his sister and shrugged. He signed to her- "I'm as clueless as you." She nodded and sighed. "Ill be right back, going to go put this stuff away." He signed for her. She nodded and waved him away.

Jason smiled "You are too god damn adorable for this place, so how has Threat been doing with ya. Hope he hasn't been playing too rough," he said as he got back up, and leaned on the door frame of the church.

@Slasher999999999

(....)

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Amber: Group? What group? Since when has there been a group? Have I never been invited to this 'group'!?!?))=-=-

(are group is sort of a mess and its my fault for unleashing the bandits onto everyone xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back