• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is going to be fun." She smirks and blocks the computer screen with her hands.

(-jumps out of window and slides into the dm's-)

"Oh, was he the one who tried to get respect shooting an unarmed man or the one who kept talking nonsense? I don't need to prove you anything, stronzi." He muttered the last bit under his breath and in Italian, suddendly feeling breathless. Playing it with nonchalance, the Italian simply walked away and sat with his back against the wall.

He felt lightheaded and a sense of burning was in his hurt leg, but he wouldn't show his pain to enemies, so he sucked it up and feigned interest in a crappy painting on the wall.

"ok well next time you see a can of beans with a J on it it's a Johnson brand which are mine" I put my knife "so where's Miya and Crimson eyes"

Threat took the bat smiling "I can hurt so many people with this, hmmm should I hit Lexi in the legs with this. I shouldn't Threat would most likely never forgive me for doing that. Thanks Jason I will test it right now," the kid swung near the middle of the hall trying to test the heavier swings.

The car horn stopped a while ago, but Ash keep going in the sound she thought it was in, She put her shotgun back on her, but she held a knife in her hand just in case something unsuspected happened. Ash stopped to look around. A little bit away she could see the top of a cross, it was probably a church, she wasn't a fan of churches. Ash froze, a growling sound came from her right. She hadn't slept for days she could probably take the dead but she was tired. She knew the dead found her because it came closer, not wanting to stand around and wait for it to show its self Ash ran. To-ward the Church, she got a little ways, before the dead came crashing out from behind an ally, they stumbled to the ground and then pull themselves up from the ground, 3 of them, 2 mothers and a father. There cloths ripped, hanging in loos threads around there bodies, like a doll. One of the mothers arm is missing, her bloodshot eyes look around in curiosity a dead look on her face. The father is big, blood oozes out of his eyes, he cloths look to tight for him like he might burst at any moment. The last mother looks younger than the first to, her bleach blond hair looks dull, her arms are all ripped up. All three of them look at Ash and she knows its time to go. She sprints and she could hear them charge behind her, there loud growls as they think about sinking there teeth in her skin...

Coriolano had been shaving a side of his face with a bit of soap he'd found when he saw the young boy using his bat.

"Interesting." He thought sarcastic at the uncoordinated swings Threat did. Finishing his now clean face the Italian pondered.

He could easy take the kid, as no one was watching, and use him as a way to escape.

Coriolanus shook his head, no matter how bad the situation was, he could never hurt children.

Jason went out tired and walked for a bit, he heard the sound of steps and saw a women running from three zombies. He ran and sliced two of the zombies heads off and shot the other. He sighed before looking at the girl "You ok miss," he said giving her a smile.

@Betweengoodandevil

Peace saw Coriolano and smiled "Hey cutey, ya want to see if I can break your knees with my bat, or see how many stabs a man can take from 2 knives," the kid said giving a devious smile at the thought.

@Couldyoustfu

(If your dropping out void this)

I am driving back to the church when I see someone running away from the zombies.Ash can hear what is love in the background, I roll down the window as I prepare To shoot if Jason misses

Last edited by a moderator:
Aidan grabbed what the Italian pointed to. He opened the lid and spelt it. Pure water, he hoped.

"This is gonna stick like fuck" he said to AJ. And poured the water over the head would. Then bandaged it up.

"Where were you? What happened" he asked softly

@Yappi

"God damnit!!!" I seize up a moment from pain "well you want to know well don't I have a story for you.

"I was getting some alcohol when the bandit surprised me, and he hit me across the head. After that I tried to Shank him up close but I was too dazed so he hit me across the head. He was taking me to the hideout when....lets just say it reminded me of prison to much. Anyways he didn't take my knife away so I stabed him in his spine, and killed him where after which I continued stabbing him for 30 minutes before finding a truck and it broke down so I walked here. So there, questions?"

Yappi said:
"God damnit!!!" I seize up a moment from pain "well you want to know well don't I have a story for you.
"I was getting some alcohol when the bandit surprised me, and he hit me across the head. After that I tried to Shank him up close but I was too dazed so he hit me across the head. He was taking me to the hideout when....lets just say it reminded me of prison to much. Anyways he didn't take my knife away so I stabed him in his spine, and killed him where after which I continued stabbing him for 30 minutes before finding a truck and it broke down so I walked here. So there, questions?"
Stunned and slightly in awe. Aidan swalled and shook his head. "N..no".

But it hit home how dangerous everywhere was. Even when Aidan had gone stick collecting ANYTHING could have happened. In his head, anyone not in this group couldn't be trusted. Not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back