• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She ties him up and leads him back into.the small room. She throws him to the ground and sits in front of him. "How are you today?" She asks with a giggle.

He looked at the scene displayed before him with little interest, so the AJ guy wasn't dead afterall.

Coriolano smirked to himself upon noticing that most members of the group were too busy to notice him, so he quickly took a can of tamotoe soup from his backpack and exchanged it with some beans he'd seen earlier on. More of an exchange than a theft, wasn't it?

Keon would growl at her "Oh im doing just splendid" You could hear the sarcasm in his voice "I would feel even better if you untied me"

She giggles and tilts her head. Quickly tying his feet. "Yeh, but then you could fight back." She says and sits on his lap, then kisses him.

Couldyoustfu said:
Coriolanus looked up at AJ and sneered "Just take your shirt off and use that, he'll be fine. I'd be more worried about infection were I you." @AidanCee
"You're right". Aidan took off his shirt and tied it at the break"okay. Get me water. Or.. If you can... Alcohol"

"Dude." He started off, as if pointing the obvious "I got shot in the leg yesterday, can't really go anywhere." He saw an half full bottle a few meters from himself, and wondered whatever it was worth the effort.

Not really.

"Look, there's one right there." @AidanCee

" oh wait can you see my brain?,tell me is it damages or look alright. I get my coat and use my knife to cut it into bandages "I'd be more worried about mental damage but hey being wacked 6 times in the frontal lobe is novel office right it's only where decision making personality,rationalizing and a Load of other things right?"

"You know, seeing that you're talking means there's no mental damage for now. I'd shut my mouth and stop moving if I were you. Just bandage it and lay down, can't really do much else can you?"

The italian rolled his eyes. Why did he javee to be stuck there of all places? Not interested at all in AJ's survival he started to eat "his" beans can. @Yappi

"Hey those are my beans,my family made em. I have a big box of those in my bag.... That's my whisky. I'll give you the doubt..." I take out my knife "but I even think about you taking my stuff and I will carve you like a turkey in Christmas morning"

Last edited by a moderator:
She growls and pins him to the ground. "You said you would cooperate so do it!" She yells and kisses him again.

Keon would continue to tilt his head to the side breaking the one sided kiss again "I am not cheating on Kira" he would say in a stern cold voice. while gazing at her with anger burning in his crimson eyes making them glow slightly from the amount of rage he had for Miya.

Coriolano laughed "Yeah, very menacing with your head cut open. And I didn't take them from free, I exchanged them with food of my own so don't start throwing a fit please." The italian finished the can and threw it a few steps aside, before starting to search a way to shave.

Pissed I trip him and stick my finger in the bullet hole in his leg. "Yes I am,don't worry though. Be nice and you will live longer"

"Fuck you!" Coriolanus grit his teeth, elbowing him in the wound in his head. "Don't think you can control me just 'caus I got stuck here, I'll leave the second I'll be able to walk properly, you damn creep." He took a few steps back, ready to get the knive hidden if necessary.

Jason came back from his night and sighed, he went on the couch and tried to sleep, but was woken by Threat poking him in the face.

Threat smiled at him "Did ya get it, did ya," the kid asked exited for his gift

Jason brought out a aluminum bat and gave it to Threat before sleeping on the pew.

"Freak ha, I'm just someone who thinks others should mind there manners." I see that rifle round hit him "I see you met my brother, don't worry hurt him And I'll pluck out your eyes and leave you with the undead"

White Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](I'm back *Tries to do jazz hands but punches Mira in the face* sorry I have been practicing and that may or may not have been intentional.)[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31115-mira1/ said:
@Mira1[/URL]
(I had a strange dream about a clover with Freddy Kruger claws... Explain?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back