• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{Kira cracks her knuckles excited for her many plans with Miya}

[/QUOTE]
(SAVE ME @Brianna Ackerman)

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking a bath, kuro walked in, drying his silver white hair. He was wearing a white skeeveless shirt, black jeans, and white shoes. He looked over at Lexi and Two talking...more like arguing. Two raised her voice at Two and then lexi walked away. Kurothen walked up and slid next to her on the bed. "You okay? tell kuro your problems." Kuro asked, wapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

He loved it when she was close, so he smiled broadly.

@Enmyira

Slasher999999999 said:
(SAVE ME)
(Hay your back! Torture time :3)

Miya unlocks the door giggling. She opens it, holding her knife just in case. "Come on Keon, you stink." She says peeking in the door, seeing if he's still tied up. "Time to take a shower!"

"What is love...baby don't hurt me no more" I tap the steering wheel and listen to the song one last time before giving up the search

I get out of the car "hey Aiden I'm back" I smile and lean on a gaurd rail "mind taking a look at my head it kinda maybe took a lot of damage." There is a noticeable amount of blood and plaza a leaking out of the head and a fractured skull.

@AidanCee

Miya walks in and chloroform's him again. Giving her time to drag him into the bathroom, untie, and undress him. She throws him into the shower and boards it up. Then, from using a switch outside, she turns the cold water on to awake him.

Yappi said:
I get out of the car "hey Aiden I'm back" I smile and lean on a gaurd rail "mind taking a look at my head it kinda maybe took a lot of damage." There is a noticeable amount of blood and plaza a leaking out of the head and a fractured skull.
@AidanCee
"HOLY SHIT AJ!" Aidan stood and ran to AJ. Arms outstretched

Keon would jolt up from the cold feeling of the water splashing him. He would groan and stare at her ignoring the cold water sprayed onto him, he has been used to this.

She turns it off and giggles. "Good your awake! I just want you to know that this part will hurt me more than it will hurt you. If you are being bad, rude, mean, don't listen, etc." She turns off the cold water, and turns on boiling. "I'll have to do that."

Coriolanus coughed loudly, all the dust from the abandoned church disturbing his already damaged lungs. The italian scratched his chin lightly, frowning at the amount of beard.

"Might be time to shave." He thought, sighing as he looked through his backpack.

He took the razor, before looking up to the inhabitants of the church.

"Do any of you have some shaving cream? A soap would be fine too."

He eyed the girls, which he hadn't seen before.

I don't hug him, "I really need my head checked out please I'm blacking out"

Keon would start to feel the water heat up and would quickly move out of the water spray range and would grab the shower head and tilt it at the window so it wasn't hitting him.

Yappi said:
(Keon would help if he had meds by now, but unfortunately he's a little, tied up ;3)

(Who said he needs helping *please help he has a knife to my throat*)

She giggles and lowers her head, turning it off. "Still needs some adjustments I guess." She says turning it off and peeking in. "So will you cooperate? Or will I have to use force?"

Keon would growl and would slowly nod his head knowing that she had the knife and he did teach her some basic defense and attacks with a knife when he saved her. She also had the damn rag. He would wait until he had a chance to escape. (I literally have no choice she could have clogged the pipes so that means that the water would slowly rise up)

Yappi said:
"sit down. I'll take a look at it"

He looked at AJs head. It was oozing with blood. His cuts were deep.

"These need to be covered up. Now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back