• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggles and pours more on. "Come on Keon, you know you want to..." She holds it to his mouth and nose, then pinches a pressure point.

Jason looked at the church and smiled "God, why now, between the war, the horrors of men. You decide your creations aren't worthy, is this our rapture, I this my hell. I better wait seven years to find out," he said as he looked up at the ceiling humming more Johnny Cash.

Keon would take a deep breath because of the pressure point he would stumble back and start coughing his vision becoming blurry "What....Did you do" Keon would start to sway side to side.

"Ok well if you won't take a look s my head I'm going to see how Miras doing" i get in a car and drive to the nearest drug store I saw unraided. I walk in to see Keon disoriented, I watch from the door with a snicker.

She cheers and drops the rag. She quickly finds some rope and ties him up, also using a rag in his mouth so he couldn't try and kill himself by biting his tounge. She drags him back to the car and throws him in the trunk. Ripping out the escape handle from the inside of the vehicle. She slams it and drives off quickly, so no one catches her.

(I thought the church was somewhere else but screw it we let you have wolves. Ima have a plot loophole here for shits and giggles. That and I never said he drove well xD )

Threat looked "About what, have you noticed that the peoples tensions are growing," the kid said leaning on a pew as he whistled for snow "Have you met snow, he's a wolf that just followed Jason," the kid said scratching the wolf.

@Slasher999999999

Yappi said:
(I thought the church was somewhere else but screw it we let you have wolves. Ima have a plot loophole here for shits and giggles. That and I never said he drove well xD )
(And actually I had to get rid of all the wolves but 2)

(Ah,well fuck it I want to see Miya out Keon in a trunk) "hey, was that Keon.... That's fucking hilarious" I laugh as I talk to Miya

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well shit and off again, just wanted to talk and she kidknapped Keon too holy shit this day is getting even better. I get into my car and drive back to the church

Miya parks in an alley next to a shady looking building. She pulls Keon out of the trunk and drags him inside the building. Kicking him in the gut so he would wake. She quickly leave for a moment to push a dumpster in front of the car. Then Walks back in to see him.

@Slasher999999999

Keon would groan and blink slowly noticing that he was tied up he would start to struggle. He would spot Miya ad would growl "Let me go Miya this is not funny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back