• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know to be honest I was hit across the head 6 times and felt like I couldn't feel any since of time or mental function. so it could be once or 60 I don't fucking know but for some reason I feel happy about cutting him up into bit sized chunks"

Jason walked back inside and looked around "FUCK YA ALL TO HELL!" was all he said before falling on a pew, not caring about pain.

Yappi said:
"I don't know to be honest I was hit across the head 6 times and felt like I couldn't feel any since of time or mental function. so it could be once or 60 I don't fucking know but for some reason I feel happy about cutting him up into bit sized chunks"
Her head tilted and her face went blank. Only 24 hours. Only maybe once or twice. She smirked and started laughing.

Miya leads them out the front door to one of the cars. She opens the passenger seat for Keon, then walks over to the drivers seat. She outs her seatbelt on and smiled. "I passed through one on the way here. It wasnt all raided out, we should be good."

@Slasher999999999

(I posted a character sheet for a sane character! :3)

"All I know is that I want to kill more people like that because I don't feel depressed. For once in this hell I don't want to die!" Anyways mind checking out the place where he hit me with that pipe"

Miya opened her window and held her hand out. Flipping off the church as she sped off. Because of the speed she was going they got there in about 5 minutes. She jumped out of the car and giggles. "This is it!"

Keon and sigh in annoyance in and would walk into the building and head to the section that sold anti depressants and anti-biotics. He would find what he was looking for and would start to grab them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
"All I know is that I want to kill more people like that because I don't feel depressed. For once in this hell I don't want to die!" Anyways mind checking out the place where he hit me with that pipe"
These people went off their rockers too quick. It irritated her. She.. was raped multiple times. Beaten and tortured more than she could count. Drugs were forced down her throat to the point where she was convulsing. She was branded. Yea.. and all she had mentally were a few emotionalattacks, nightmares, the occasional flash back and feelings of utter hoplessness. And yet they had a major personality change. She rubbed her face. It was very irritating. Her physical state was getting closer and closer to being back how it was.. but she was still aching and the burn still hurt. The cuts from the whips were always angry but, she was mostly use to that pain by now..

Threat walked around looking at every thing "What is wrong with most of the people here. Jason is acting like a jerk, Miya is insane, AJ is acting more like a drunk than usual, and I have another person in my hand. Is this what they call h-h-HELL." Threat covered his mouth at the though of saying the word, and sat on a pew still contemplating.

She skipped in happily and went straight to the medical tape. Then browses around for a moment, spotting a rag. She smirks evily- and grabs it, applying chloroform to it. She walked over to Keon and smiled. "Can I ask you something?" She asks innocently hiding the chloroform.

(>:3)

Mira1 said:
She skipped in happily and went straight to the medical tape. Then browses around for a moment, spotting a rag. She smirks evily- and grabs it, applying chloroform to it. She walked over to Keon and smiled. "Can I ask you something?" She asks innocently hiding the chloroform.
(>:3)
(HOLY FUCK)

((Oh m f. If you guys would havepaid attention.... the basement caves have rooms with a lot of supplies in it already! I EVEN WROTE it in purple to make sure it was seen!))

(Who me? (O:)))

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](You evil, evil bastard)

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back