• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya shook her head and giggled. "You deal with him for a minute. I have some business to take care of." She smirks and stands from the pew. "Hey Keon! Where you at?, I need to speak at you!" She yells, sounding a little annoyed.

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999

"Well, show me the way

To the next whisky bar

Oh, don't ask why

Oh, don't ask why

Show me the way

To the next whisky bar

Oh, don't ask why

Oh, don't ask why

For if we don't find

The next whisky bar

I tell you we must die

I tell you we must die

I tell you, I tell you

I tell you we must die

Oh, moon of Alabama

We now must say goodbye

We've lost our good old mama

And must have whisky, oh, you know why

Oh, moon of Alabama

We now must say goodbye

And must have whisky, oh, you know why

Well, show me the way

To the next little girl

Oh, don't ask why

Oh, don't ask why

Show me the way

To the next little girl

Oh, don't ask why

Oh, don't ask why

For if we don't find

The next little girl

I tell you we must die

I tell you we must die

I tell you, I tell you

I tell you we must die

Oh, moon of Alabama

We now must say goodbye

And must have whisky, oh, you know why"

I laugh uncontrollably after I finish the song

Enmyira said:
A child... She glanced at it and shook her head. "No." She replied, her playfulness with Kuro gone. She slinked past the kid and grabbed a tiny shovel. She carefully scooped on some coals from a dieing fire and went back into the bathing room. "Coals." She said aloud, letting Kuro know she had them. She cleared her throat and carefully spread them in the little trench under the tub. Hopefully they'd stay hotter longer than hers had. She stepped back with a nod. "There you go.." She told Kuro with a smile.
@Kuroko

@Slasher999999999
"Thank you Two, and hi Lexi, your boyfriend upstairs talking to Miya?" Kuro joked, lowering himself to lexi's height and smiling.

@Slasher999999999 @Enmyira

"people always told me people have a line to cross, maybe I have maybe I haven't but all I know is im a lot happier" I laugh and continue singing the song from earlier as I walk

I stumble in through the church doors and yell with a wide smile on my face and my head bent back "WUPTE FUCKI DOO AFTER 24 HOURS OF MISSING ME IM BACK AND IM HAPPIER THAN EVER WITH MY SKULL FRACTURED IM READY TO GO LETS GET THE MANOPOLY ROLLING!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(I blame it on the skull hits and the fact that he's already insane before this but only got that way when you pushed him too far. With brain damage and noggin hits you have permanant insanity AJ: punches Yappi "HAHAHAHAHA WHO SAID THAT WAS A BAD THING")

Mira started to get more aggregated. "Keon!" She yelled and looked around. "Get out here I need to speak verbal words to you!" She giggles and walks around looking for him.

@Slasher999999999

She frowned and walked out with the shovel. She set it down in the kitchen area before wandering over to her bed. She sat on it, with her back propped on the cave wall, and dug out a small little note book with blank pages. She had a piece of warm charcoal in her other hand. She smiled to herself and started lightly sketching.

@Kuroko

@Slasher999999999

"Heh well look at the time it's no ones fucking here o-clock" I walk more inside the church "hey anyone here that I know or is it just ghost voices that sound like Keon and Mira"

(Ok fine ignore AJ's return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back