• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nods her head and smirks. 'Nice job." She says and takes the candy bar. She smiles and ruffled his har. "Thanks bud." She jumps over the pew and sits down. "But I'm not sick, I just got my ass handed to me. Then I carved a smile into his face, and slit his throat, and stabbed him! It was great." She giggles.

@White Shamrock

Kuroko said:
"Oh. that's why i'm up here, actually. i need my bag..."Kuro replies, not embarrassed at all. He grabbed his bag an leisurely waved as he jogged back down to where Two was pouring the water. He put down his bag, and pet her head. "you could have just left the container next to the tub. thank you."
@Enmyira
She blinked and glanced up at him. She smiled and shrugged. "One second, I need to grab some more coals... to put underneath." She said, and pointed to where the ones she had used were still there.

Peace smiled "You should have shoved a knife down one of there throats and let him struggle. I would have loved to do that," the kid said laughing at the thought. Threat hit himself in the head and sighed "Peace is getting out of hand," the kid said grabbing his head.

@Mira1

Yappi said:
I stab the corpse through the brainsten to insure he won't zombify but over time it evolved to stabbing a dead guy in the throat and chest out of anger but it slowly became meditation. I search his body for handcuff keys and find a key that unlocks...1, I unlock it and realize my legs broken. I can barely see from internal head trauma, I slowly limp my way to what I think the church is. I find a 8 wheeler with the keys inside, it starts and I start to drive to the church.
-=-=((Amber: It takes me 3-5 minutes to get out of a car with handcuffs on. -Begins applauding- you're clearly the best at being handcuffed out of the two of us.))=-=-

Lexi would walk into the kitchen and would spot 2 working she would walk over to her and smile and wave "Hello miss do you need any help" she say with a bright smile and in a happy kind tone full of child innocence.

@Enmyira

Slasher999999999 said:
Lexi would walk into the kitchen and would spot 2 working she would walk over to her and smile and wave "Hello miss do you need any help" she say with a bright smile and in a happy kind tone full of child innocence.
@Enmyira
((She isnt in the kitchen... and the kitchen is kinda in the caves in the basement...))

The car breaks down a mile away from the church, I walk around and realize that I'm bleeding out too fast. Start to limp over to the church in a effort to reach it before I meet a end. While I walk I start to think about what happened when I was semi concous. After a while I start to realize I was prison raped and the adrenaline starts to were off as doom and happiness? I just killed someone and liked it, I loved every second of cutting that son of a bitch open. Luckily I have all the time in the world to think about this and bleed out...At the same time!!!

She shrugged and giggles. "That would have been fun." She says and watched ins shock as he hit himself and grab his head. "I would help, but I think your MPD is what makes me like you so much." She giggles and pats his head in a friendly way.

Yappi said:
The car breaks down a mile away from the church, I walk around and realize that I'm bleeding out too fast. Start to limp over to the church in a effort to reach it before I meet a end. While I walk I start to think about what happened when I was semi concous. After a while I start to realize I was prison raped and the adrenaline starts to were off as doom and happiness? I just killed someone and liked it, I loved every second of cutting that son of a bitch open. Luckily I have all the time in the world to think about this and bleed out...At the same time!!!
(yesss give into the Javisco side hehehehhe(} :) ))

I start to sing to myself, what better thing to do while bleeding to death. I laugh maniacally,('we are the champions')

Slasher999999999 said:
(where ever 2 is)
A child... She glanced at it and shook her head. "No." She replied, her playfulness with Kuro gone. She slinked past the kid and grabbed a tiny shovel. She carefully scooped on some coals from a dieing fire and went back into the bathing room. "Coals." She said aloud, letting Kuro know she had them. She cleared her throat and carefully spread them in the little trench under the tub. Hopefully they'd stay hotter longer than hers had. She stepped back with a nod. "There you go.." She told Kuro with a smile.

@Kuroko

@Slasher999999999

Yappi said:
I start to sing to myself, what better thing to do while bleeding to death. I laugh maniacally,('we are the champions')
(Miya is going to be so happy :3)

Why I should Make a song 'bleeding to death' by Anthony M Johnson (he is grinning during all this btw) or maybe I'll get to find some more of those bandits, kill em some more. That would be fun"

Threat sighed "What is love, and how can someone stop it," he asked slouching on the pew. Peace giggled "Threat's got a girlgri-" Peace was cut off by Threat hitting his head again.

@Mira1

Lexi would stare at what the unknown woman was doing she would tilt her head "do you need help?" she would ask in a curious voice. Her father always told her to help someone in need if you can.

"Or the bandits could make it easy and shoot themselves but where's the fun in that" I start to chuckle to myself "what am I going to tell everyone, o sorry got clocked 6 times with a pipe and got ass raped but I'm FUCKING DANDY BESIDES THAT" I start to make a face like this xD and laugh some more

"Being in the woods bleeding out....what fun I'll go get the manopoly and cards for the poker game" I continue to limp towards the church but still atleast .50 miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back