• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
Kuro stopped and turned around, shirt still off, letting her see his upper body unknowingly. " Oh, does someone not like it when i tease her, well, let me make it up to you...." kuro mused, stepping towards her and pulling her into tight hug."there. all better?".
She squeaked in surprise. Her heart skipped a beat. She was already blushing from seeing him without a shirt... but... now even more so that he was hugging her. Without a shirt. She blushed more and gently snuggled into his chest. "M--meany face.." She fake huffed, with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freya frowned and looked around. Where had that pesky carpenter gone? She crossed her arms and started to wander around the perimeter of the church.

@Yappi

Jason lead them back to the church. He walked in to do whatever Jason does during his free time.

Miya frowned at the sight of the church. "Aww come one, you settled here?" She grumbles then chuckles. She runs through the front door and raised her arms. "Miyas back bitch!" She yelled with a laugh to follow.

(@anyonee in the church.)

Enmyira said:
She squeaked in surprise. Her heart skipped a beat. She was already blushing from seeing him without a shirt... but... now even more so that he was hugging her. Without a shirt. She blushed more and gently snuggled into his chest. "M--meany face.." She fake huffed, with a smile.
"Haha, well i guess i deserved that, didn't i? Well, no matter. I'm hugging you and that's all i care about right now." kuro said, placing his head on her head.

Kuroko said:
"Haha, well i guess i deserved that, didn't i? Well, no matter. I'm hugging you and that's all i care about right now." kuro said, placing his head on her head.
"mm.." she smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him tight tight tight! As tight as she could without hurting herself..

"my, you really do like my hugs. i'll have to give you more of them then. how does that sound? Or something else?" Kuro said, smiling as she hugged him tighter.

@Enmyira

I go outside to the truck before Miya got here and cruise looking for AJ, I put on this song on repeat

[media]

[/media]

Enmyira said:
"ghh.." she grumbled, a bit embarrassed. "H--hugs!" She exclaimed and buried her face on his shoulder.
@Kuroko
"Haha, i got you there, didn't i? But what were you thinking of when i said that i wonder...." kuro joked, seeing her embarrassed.

Kuroko said:
"Haha, i got you there, didn't i? But what were you thinking of when i said that i wonder...." kuro joked, seeing her embarrassed.
She groaned and gently pushed him away. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Jerk." She giggled and turned away, to continue her little charade.

(I'm gonna make a new OC, if it gets approved while you're driving im going to have them get hit by your car ;) )

"awww, i'm sorrry, how about i give you anything you want, and hugs whenever you want one?" Kuro asked, not picking up that it was fake.

He lowered himself to Two's height and stared into her eyes while asking.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"awww, i'm sorrry, how about i give you anything you want, and hugs whenever you want one?" Kuro asked, not picking up that it was fake.
He lowered himself to Two's height and stared into her eyes while asking.

@Enmyira
She blushed and slightly fidigted. "I-- I was.. joking around with you." She admitted and blushed more. She glanced up at him a bit sheepishly, hoping he wasn't angry or anything.

(*bobbing head* what is love baby *hits person* baby don't hurt me no more "just a deer" *continues bobbing head*)

Kuroko said:
"I still mean it." Kuro replied, still staring into her eyes.
@Enmyira
She smiled and hugged him again. "You're too good..." she sighed and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Then she realized. He must have taken his shirt off for a reason.. "O--oh. Umm.. d..did you want to clean up? There is still more hot water boiling in the... the cooking area.. I can grab it for you.." She swallowed and took several steps back. "A--and there are clean clothes in the dressers if you need..."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{AND SHE'S ABOUT TO DIE TOO. WHAT KIND OF SIGNIFICANT OTHER ARE YOU?}

[/QUOTE]
(You have guilt tripped me so bad ;- ;)

(Ok slasher, try and get yo bandit)

I grab my knife from my pocket and stab the bandit in his spine by crutching up and slamming back down. When he drops me I use my body weight to drop on him with the knife stabbing the bandit through the skull

@Slasher999999999

(This is only if you allow it of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back