• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
(wow. in the time i took a shower, 2 kids make out and start doing ___ positions, girls walk down streets naked, and Johnny Cash.)
(I missed alot of good shit ;-; I would have loved to see that.)

Jason sighed "Sorry but I ain't Mr.J," Jason went behind the person who was whisteling. Jason yelled "My empire of dirt!" He laughed afterwards and put the machete at her head.

@Mira1

Miya hears someone behind her and growls before spinning around and kicking him in the stomach. She points the knife at him and tilts her head. "The last person that snuck up behind be got a smile carved into their mouth, a throat slit, and about a million stabs to the chest." She growls.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
(Kira, poor AJ gonna get raped prison style)
(AJ's ass is going to expand 10x its original size hu? xD rip)

Jason got up "There you are, Threat got nervous. Also just that, that is cute. I have dealed with enough shit these two days," he dusted himself off.

@Mira1

She smiled seeing who it was. "Threat misses me?" She asks happily. Miya crosses her arms in front of her chest, covering herself. "Sorry about that by the way, but I don't like guys walking up behind me when I'm nude, or holding weapons to my head."

@White Shamrock

Two sighs as the water grows cool. She smiles to herself and pulls the drain plug. The water shoots down the pipe and into the bin to catch it, underneath. She carefully pulls herself out and starts to dry off with- yes a towel. An actual towel! She buries her face in it for a moment before fully wrapping up in it. Water drops litter her clean skin and she wears a smile. The stone floor next to the tub was warm from the coals that had finally went out.

((@anyoneish))

Enmyira said:
Two brought the hot water to a room, just off the main corridor. She had a torch lit in there, and a curtain guarding the mouth of the little cave room for privacy. A porcelain bath-tub was sitting there, propped up on several bricks for height and support. Underneath its drain lay a huge container that would catch the water from the bathtub. If all else failed, they could use it to water the plants. Several warm coals were placed under the tub, to keep its underside pleasantly warm while the user bathed. She carefully poured the water into the tub and moved the coals around a bit before stripping down. She unraveled the cloth-bandages that helped bind her chest burn. She poured some milk and honey- that they'd kept on a shelf- into the water and swirled it around. With a nod she slowly lowered in, careful of the slippery bottom. She pushed her hair over the side, so it wouldn't get wet yet. She closed her eyes and sunk in as far as she could. The water level had risen when she'd gotten in, so now it was about half way up the walls. It felt wonderful... just to take a bath...
((@Anyoneee/Generalish)))
(now only if showers exist...)

Kuro heard water coming from the curtained off room, assuming that it was a way to shower. "Hello? is someone in there?"" If i don't get an answer i'm coming in.. kuro said,sitting down on the floor outside the curtain.

@Enmyira

Her head swayed slightly and she smirked. "Actually, no I can't." She said and turned around, revealing her very bloody and damaged back, then turned to face him once again. "I need some bandages first." She giggles.

@White Shamrock

Kuroko said:
(now only if showers exist...)
Kuro heard water coming from the curtained off room, assuming that it was a way to shower. "Hello? is someone in there?"" If i don't get an answer i'm coming in.. kuro said,sitting down on the floor outside the curtain.

@Enmyira
((My other two characters have been busy... this was the closest they could make to a bathing place e.e))

Two blushes and glances at the curtain. "J--Just a minute!" She hurriedly calls out, making a hasty grab for her fresh clothing.

Enmyira said:
((My other two characters have been busy... this was the closest they could make to a bathing place e.e))
Two blushes and glances at the curtain. "J--Just a minute!" She hurriedly calls out, making a hasty grab for her fresh clothing.
"oh, Two is that you? you don't need to hurry, i can wait." Kuro said.

@Enmyira

Jason looker remembering Skylyn, he tipped his hat "Find some damn bandages because I don't know where they are." He walks out and waits near a light pole.

@Mira1

Kuroko said:
"oh, Two is that you? you don't need to hurry, i can wait." Kuro said.
@Enmyira
"I-- I'm just getting dressed." she stammered with a red face. She had gotten slightly tangled up and was scowling. She huffed and hurriedly wrapped up her chest after sliding on the necessities. She slid on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Her hair was still slightly dripping. After that she pulled on a sweater that looked about three sizes too big. Oh-well. She nabbed her towel and tried to squeeze some of the excess water out while walking over to open up the curtain.

She rolls her eyes and giggles. "I was planning on it!" She said and turned, giving him the finger at the same time. She walked down the street to a simple drug store, and looked around. She would be lucky if she found anything, but luck was on her side. She found a few rolls of medical tape. She walked back out and tossed them to Jason. "I could use some help."

Jason sighed and dropped his head before patching her up. By the time he was done she looked like a mummy.

Mira eventually found a clothing store and got dressed properly before leading them down the street, looking for anyone. That she recognized.

(@White Shamrock @anyonee that wants to help me get back to the group.)

Mira1 said:
She rolls her eyes and giggles. "I was planning on it!" She said and turned, giving him the finger at the same time. She walked down the street to a simple drug store, and looked around. She would be lucky if she found anything, but luck was on her side. She found a few rolls of medical tape. She walked back out and tossed them to Jason. "I could use some help."
Jason sighed and dropped his head before patching her up. By the time he was done she looked like a mummy.

Mira eventually found a clothing store and got dressed properly before leading them down the street, looking for anyone. That she recognized.

(@White Shamrock @anyonee that wants to help me get back to the group.)
((Jason would know the way back to the church.))

(Well I am being carried to the bandit hideout so if you could be a dear and not let AJ get ass raped that would be nice)

Enmyira said:
"I-- I'm just getting dressed." she stammered with a red face. She had gotten slightly tangled up and was scowling. She huffed and hurriedly wrapped up her chest after sliding on the necessities. She slid on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Her hair was still slightly dripping. After that she pulled on a sweater that looked about three sizes too big. Oh-well. She nabbed her towel and tried to squeeze some of the excess water out while walking over to open up the curtain.
Kuro was now just lying on the floor. He got up when Two pulled the curtain aside." Ha, isn't that sweater to big for you?" he joked, seeing as it was way too big (that's what she said) and walked past her, pulling off his shirt as he walked in. (all shall bow down before Kuro's Six pack!!!).

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
Kuro was now just lying on the floor. He got up when Two pulled the curtain aside." Ha, isn't that sweater to big for you?" he joked, seeing as it was way too big (that's what she said) and walked past her, pulling off his shirt as he walked in. (all shall bow down before Kuro's Six pack!!!).
@Enmyira
"W--what ever!" She huffed and hugged her arms to herself.

Enmyira said:
"W--what ever!" She huffed and hugged her arms to herself.
Kuro stopped and turned around, shirt still off, letting her see his upper body unknowingly. " Oh, does someone not like it when i tease her, well, let me make it up to you...." kuro mused, stepping towards her and pulling her into tight hug."there. all better?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back