• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smirk at him and lean in and whisper into his ear "Secret" she would spin around and continue to drag him around looking for the Shower. A bright smile would be on her face, She finally got to meet new people and even kids her age!!!! she cant wait to tell her dad.

Kira was laying in her room, staring at the ceiling. She was trying to sleep, but she couldn't. So much was running through her mind. Her head was pounding, and she was about to pass out. Standing, she stumbled downstairs. She was pale and shaking.

Slasher999999999 said:
She smirk at him and lean in and whisper into his ear "Secret" she would spin around and continue to drag him around looking for the Shower. A bright smile would be on her face, She finally got to meet new people and even kids her age!!!! she cant wait to tell her dad.
{wait so is Keon dead? 0.0}

I get my head hit across the concrete and wake up. I'm being dragged, I decide to play dead and use my ace in the hole later

Lexi would grin and start to run and tackle threat to the ground. They would both go rolling down the hall and would eventually come to a complete stop with Lexi on top of Threat straddling his hips a large grin would be on her face "Guess you are the one who will have to try harder" her eyes would shine with happiness and mischievous

A devious thought pop up into Lexi mind. She would lean in close and say "I'll tell you if you give me a kiss"

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat leaned in and kissed her, his face was red. While this was happening he used his full force to spin, leaving her on the ground. "I like this more, wouldn't you say love," Peace said as he leaned in face to face.

@Slasher999999999

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She fell to her knees, struggling to breathe. "K-Keon!" She called weakly, her lungs burning.

[/QUOTE]
(DAMIT THE ONE TIME WHEN YOUR ON AND KEON IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE UGHHHHHHHHHHHH)

God my head feels like I was shot twice and buried alive. I need a drink....shit I'm stuck what I can't see..I open my eyes and it's all blurry only clearing up for seconds. I slowly reach up my pocket for my knife to stab the bandit.

Lexi would grin slightly as a small blushed formed on her cheeks she would then lean in and kiss him again. While he was distracted she would use all her weight to flip them over again with her on top of him again. "sorry 'love' but I like this position better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back