• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AidanCee said:
Aidan could sense that Kuro was feeling anxious about something. He glanced at him. To find out more about what was wrong.
"Where's AJ. Has he recovered from his near death experience?"
"I don't know, can't find him. he might've been captured or something like that," Kuro told Aidan, then turning to Corolando, He spoke, "usually i'm very nice. You just don't know me nor am i i a good mood.". He obviously heard him.

@Couldyoustfu

Kuroko said:
"I don't know, can't find him. he might've been captured or something like that," Kuro told Aidan, then turning to Corolando, He spoke, "usually i'm very nice. You just don't know me nor am i i a good mood.". He obviously heard him.
@Couldyoustfu
Aidan sat down in shock. He put is hand over his nose and mouth. He breathed out.

Removing his hand his hands to his face all he could say was "missing? No... No please no"...

If he hadn't fell asleep outside like a lazy bastard he could have been there for AJ. He wasn't well. It'd been a matter of HOURS since he was spewing pills onto Aidan's boot and passing out.

"Yeah, very nice." He muttered under his breath. Coriolanus wondered who this AJ guy was, no one important seeing that the only one shocked by his disappearing was Aidan.

"I didn't see nor heard anyone around the forest, if that can be helpful." The italian stated, glancing casually at the scars on the top of his left hand.

He wished he hadn't lost his gloves.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason sighed "Calm down Aiden, he is fine. You just need to calm down," he said putting his hand on Aiden's shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm trying. I... I.. I. Look I connected with him before. All I knew is that I didn't want him to die. I've not felt that for anyone for a while. He. He could die..."

Jason grabbed him "Listen, he is my favorite drinking buddy, we can't go right now. If you want when I go on my night trip I'll find him," he said giving Aiden a smile.

He kept himself from rolling his eyes at the scene displayed before him, feeling like speaking out.

Were this a group of friends, like he used to have years ago, he'd shout to Aidan.

"Go search for him, damn it!" He would have told him.

But this was no such situation, so the italian settled with sighing, which could have been mistaked with a pained noise.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason grabbed him "Listen, he is my favorite drinking buddy, we can't go right now. If you want when I go on my night trip I'll find him," he said giving Aiden a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Aidan smiled. He wiped a small tear. The feeling of togetherness was everything to him now. Inside he was a broken man. But outside he tried to stay intact.

"Yes please"

Afraid to show the broken man within him, afraid that would make him banished from the group, he quickly fumbled with his bows.

"I'm running out of bows, shit"

(Johny told them he was on a alcohol run so you might want to check the store,the bandit did hit him a lot and he was bleeding while carried :D )

Couldyoustfu said:
"Yeah, very nice." He muttered under his breath. Coriolanus wondered who this AJ guy was, no one important seeing that the only one shocked by his disappearing was Aidan.
"I didn't see nor heard anyone around the forest, if that can be helpful." The italian stated, glancing casually at the scars on the top of his left hand.

He wished he hadn't lost his gloves.
"I'm leaving. I'll be in the basement if you need me." Kuro said, going down into the basement. In the basement he laid down on his bed,arm over his face. Damn, i'm so tired. He rolle over though, and watched Threat for a while, then over at Two, smiling when he did so.

@White Shamrock @Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"I'm leaving. I'll be in the basement if you need me." Kuro said, going down into the basement. In the basement he laid down on his bed,arm over his face. Damn, i'm so tired. He rolle over though, and watched Threat for a while, then over at Two, smiling when he did so.
@White Shamrock @Enmyira
She glanced back at him while looking through a small steamer-trunk of clothing. She flashed him a smile before pulling some things out. Earlier she'd managed to bring back quite a big amount of water from the aqua-fir and was readying to bathe.

Aidan stared at the figure of Jesus mounted on the wal in front of him. He needed fresh air. But last time he went outside someone got hurt. The three bows he had left weren't going to do jackshit.

"Jason, I'm going to get bow materials. Don't worry about me... I'll be back... Probably".

He picked up his knife and put it in its holster and put the quiver on his back and walked outside into the big open world.

(My way of bowing out for the night cos I'm off to bed. NIGHT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat grabbed the pillow and threw it at his face "Shut up!" The kid said "Does 2 know ya like her," the kid throwed his feet in the air.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexi would walk into the house and gaze around she would notice threat and would approach him and poke him in the shoulder "do you know where the shower or tub is" she would say in a gentle tone.

Kuroko said:
"Ara Ara, it is true. You Haven't told her." Kuro said, souning like a certain devil from an anime. He had avoided the question. But when Lexi started talking to him he used the pillow to smother his snicker as he waited to see how he reacted.
@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999
(if you get the reference you are awesome.)

"Well lets go find it then" Lexi would grab threat hand and drag him around the Church to look for the shower and bathroom.

John would follow Kuro around curiose about him and trying to get him to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back