• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just met him" He said toward the other man, who's name he yet didn't know "He had the decency not to shoot me without asking for my Intentions at least."

He breathed out, feeling the pain slightly heaven. "I was looking for some water source, no rivers around here. I still have some food but my intention was to go hunting. If I knew there were a group I'd never enter this zone."

Nevertheless, he smiled sarcastically at them, studying their forms. "Perhaps I should stay alone, it keeps your mental stability at an acceptable level." He eyed Kuro suggestingly.

He moved his focuses to Jason, supposing he was the leader. "My name is Coriolano."

Aidan had an idea. The vestry door surely had a way into the main church. He ran back to the stairs and tried the door. It was locked. Aidan had seen these doors before. Easily unlocks me if you just.... Open!

He ran inside, and locked the door being him with the clasp. The room was dark and filled with priests's cloaks. He felt his way through.

I'm going to be in Narnia in a second, he thought.

He found another door, unlocked this time.

"If this is a cupboard, I swear to god." He said to himself. He opened it. It wasn't. He was in the main church. Familiar faces were there. But no AJ...

He grit his teeth, leaving all his weight on his good leg "Thank you, Jason." So the man was actually in charge, interesting how he kept these brutes together.

"You are not some kind of cannibalistic group are you?" He asked ironically, his senses slightly numbed by the wound's pain.

"I suppose he wasn't killed by zombies then?" He looked at them, doing a quick count in his head.

Coriolano hopped to the closest wall where he sat. He had no way for escape, for now.

"You found quite the spot, but if bigger groups come in they'll put their eyes on this church quickly." He sneered, scratching the stubble on his cheeck.

Couldyoustfu said:
Y
yh we're all in the church
(Fanks)

Aidan ran towards his bow and arrow. He saw Jason talking to a new guy.

"I wonder who that is..."He whispered

Least I'm not the new guy anymore, he thought. He walked over to them.

"Hey, I'm Aidan."

He turned to Jason

"Jason what's happened. Where's AJ?"

Jason sighed "Bandits took her life, she died holding my hand, the group is larger we just hide and spread a bit," he grabbed a water from downstairs and gave it to him smiling.

@Couldyoustfu

He didn't leave his eyes from Jason, interested by the information. So there were more.

"Sorry, seems like you cared about her."

And just as he finished a new guy arrived, so it was true!

"Coriolano." He answered a little breathlessly, gladly drinking the water offered by the group's leader. He let a small amount of it onto his wound, the sooner it clooser the less he'll have to worry about infection.

Couldyoustfu said:
He didn't leave his eyes from Jason, interested by the information. So there were more.
"Sorry, seems like you cared about her."

And just as he finished a new guy arrived, so it was true!

"Coriolano." He answered a little breathlessly, gladly drinking the water offered by the group's leader. He let a small amount of it onto his wound, the sooner it clooser the less he'll have to worry about infection.
"Are you okay". Aidan asked eyeing up the new guy. It took him a while to trust anyone. So he remained slightly reserved. He could feel an aura of hate from Jason, given the fight that occurred hours ago. But he knew he was probably wrong.

A kid ran up to the new man and poked him "Hi! The name is Threat," the kid extended his hand.

Jason smiled "That's my son likes people, hurt him I rip your head off," Jason said giving him a smile.

@Couldyoustfu

"Fabulous." He answered dryly to Aidan, eyeing the spot where blood had miraculously stopped to pour out. The italian jumped slightly upon being poked by Threat. But he almost didn't hear Jason's words.

Seeing kids was so rare lately, he actually stared at the child for a while. "Hi, I'm tired of saying my name." He answered the kid with a sarcastic grin.

Couldyoustfu said:
"I just met him" He said toward the other man, who's name he yet didn't know "He had the decency not to shoot me without asking for my Intentions at least."
He breathed out, feeling the pain slightly heaven. "I was looking for some water source, no rivers around here. I still have some food but my intention was to go hunting. If I knew there were a group I'd never enter this zone."

Nevertheless, he smiled sarcastically at them, studying their forms. "Perhaps I should stay alone, it keeps your mental stability at an acceptable level." He eyed Kuro suggestingly.

He moved his focuses to Jason, supposing he was the leader. "My name is Coriolano."
"your fault for not knocking first.." Kuro joked, his blood red eyes returning to normal. Fine Jason, why are you so nice. I'm not even this nice. With my friends of course.:" Kuro then walked inside, and grabbed a bottle of water. he held it out to Corlando with a fake smile. I know nothing about these people, yet Jason is so nice. Why?

@Couldyoustfu

((And not receiving any notifications... I kbew something was wrong when i hadn't reciwve one for a long while... if you need me tag me))

Kuroko said:
"your fault for not knocking first.." Kuro joked, his blood red eyes returning to normal. Fine Jason, why are you so nice. I'm not even this nice. With my friends of course.:" Kuro then walked inside, and grabbed a bottle of water. he held it out to Corlando with a fake smile. I know nothing about these people, yet Jason is so nice. Why?
@Couldyoustfu
Aidan could sense that Kuro was feeling anxious about something. He glanced at him. To find out more about what was wrong.

"Where's AJ. Has he recovered from his near death experience?"

Jason sat on one of the pews and light a cigarette "Threat go back to your girlfriend," he said laughing.

Threat turned ran squeezing Corlando's hand before going down to the basement.

"I'm against zombies, I don't shoot others humans for no reason." He frowned toward Kuro, raising his nose as he took the bottle of water. Fighting fire with fire, he answered Kuro's fake smile with the fakest 'thank you' he could manage, before turning his attentions to Threat.

"That guy is kinda creepy." He whispered to the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back