• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuro started to walk towards the gate out, but stopped. He heard people outside. He was cautious, so he climbed the make shift wall on the side and snuck through the trees and bushes, ever so silent. In a bush, Kuro saw 2 people, both male. He poked the barrel out of his bush, ready to fire, depending on what they did.

@Couldyoustfu @BlueOctober

He was waiting for the other man's reply, when a sudden feeling hit him. The wind blew in his ears, or were those voices? He looked around himself, his attention falling on the wall.

Years of not wearing glasses and needing him weakened him. "I think we have company." He muttered to his not-companion, before taking a step forward in the church's direction, and throwing his arm toward the air in an inoffensive way.

"I mean no harm!" He shouted, waiting for a response.

He quickly jumped to the side upon seeing the other man.

"Really!" He quickly threw his gun away, also letting the axe fall on the ground.

"I'm just passing through, I got lost in the forest." He said in an well played exasperated voice, since it wasn't totally untre, exaggerating his italian to make himself look even more lost.

Couldyoustfu said:
He quickly jumped to the side upon seeing the other man.
"Really!" He quickly threw his gun away, also letting the axe fall on the ground.

"I'm just passing through, I got lost in the forest." He said in an well played exasperated voice, since it wasn't totally untre, exaggerating his italian to make himself look even more lost.
(Uhh, you cn't move faster then a bullet. you were shot in the knee,)

Kuroko said:
(Uhh, you cn't move faster then a bullet. you were shot in the knee,)
Yeah but you are forcing me to get shot in the knee? That's not very fair but alright then if you ask I'll be happier next time. Pretend I got shot then.;

"E che cazzo!" Coriolano screamed in his original language at the excruciating pain in his leg. "Pazzi di merda." He moved his hands toward the wound, grinding his teeth as the warm blood met his hands.

"You two are crazy! I'm just lost, I was just fucking lost. Oddio, oddio." He'd never imagined his death to come this way, and he didn't want it to come this day, so he quickly throught.

"Look! I have a bag and weapons, I didn't think there would be anyone around here, I didn't mean to intrude your territory. I'm not from here." This time, as he was slightly panicked, he didn't need to exagerate the accent for it to be heard strongly.

(Not forcing just saying you can't flinch faster than a projectile going faster than your eyes can comprehend)

Aidan awoke to find that he'd fell asleep on the step... And Jason had left the tree. And there were gunshots coming from either the front of the church or the inside. He couldn't tell.

He rubbed his eyes with his palms.

"What the fuuckk is happening?!" He shouted to himself

@Anyone and everyone in church

Yappi said:
(Not forcing just saying you can't flinch faster than a projectile going faster than your eyes can comprehend)
But you were under the wall so ypu had to go up to shoot. Doesn't matter anyway :)

Jason shot a bullet in the air and looks at everyone "One fucking minute that was all it took for you to shoot them," he said in a aggressive tone.

"Can't trust anyone, my brother is gone and they have been tracking us. They were probably doing distract and raid tactic on us"

He rasped, clenching his fists for the pain.

"Stop shooting, you'll attract the zombies." He growled, moving his eyes with calculated movements to Kuro.

"Of course I'd carry it, for zombies! I haven't met other people in two months. My group was wiped out." He confessed, as he went to take his belt slowly, letting them know he was not about to do anything dangerous, and tying it around his knee to stop the blood from pouring out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aidan hid by the side. Two guys where out the front shooting. He went to grab his bow to help out. Shit, he'd left it inside. And the knife? Inside too.

"FFUUCCKKK" he screamed as heiresses himself against the wall.

Kuroko said:
"sorry, Guess i didn't like them," Kuro told Jason in a very un-sorry tone. Upon closer inspection, Kuro's pupils had turned into slits, reminiscent to a snake So he was just being sadistic. Then kuro looked at the Italian with these terrifying eyes and smiled. "silencer." He said simply as he help up his gun so he could see the silencer on the Berrett M82A1.
@Couldyoustfu
(Slits mean sadist mode for him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back