• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexi would smile and say to threat "that's a secret" se would turn around and gaze at the church "Is this where you guys stay" she asked in a curious voice her hay swaying slightly in the breeze.

Lexi would look at his back "cool me and my brothers have swords" she would unsheathe her sword that looked identical to Keon's but smaller for them to use.

@White Shamrock

The bandit would get tired of walking and would throw his body on the ground. he would stare at his body for a while then soon a cruel grin would come to his mind he would handcuff his hands behind his back tightly and would pull down AJ pants and boxers and would then start to unbuckle his pants showing his *flag pole* ready for use. He would then stare at AJ backdoor with lust and would move closer soon the sound of flesh hitting flesh would echo all over the alley way.

@AJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
The bandit would get tired of walking and would throw his body on the ground. he would stare at his body for a while then soon a cruel grin would come to his mind he would handcuff his hands behind his back tightly and would pull down AJ pants and boxers and would then start to unbuckle his pants showing his *flag pole* ready for use. He would then stare at AJ backdoor with lust and would move closer soon the sound of flesh hitting flesh would echo all over the alley way.
@AJ
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Threat smiled "I only have the wooden bat and two combat knives, Jason says he is going to get a aluminum next time he goes out. Maybe later we can spar never done it before," the kid said looking at the blade.

@Slasher999999999

Slasher999999999 said:
@AJ
([media]

[/media])

(Man those bandits don't give a fuck about gender don't they?) I'm in to much pain and can't concentrate to even think about what's happening. I don't can't even wake up.

Jason walked up to Lexi and Threat "So I see ya met my kid." Jason pats Threat's back before whispering "I guess I am going to be skeleton grandfather,"he said before walking away.

Threat turned red at what Jason said and hid his head under Jason's old hat.

(*leaves kidnap list* nope)

@Slasher999999999

half a hour later The bandit would pull out sighing in relief "dang that was one good ass" he would sigh happily and pick AJ up and continue to walk down the streets to the knew bandit hide out.

@Yappi

White Shamrock]Jason walked up to Kuro and asked "Can I talk to you outside." He walked outside and waited for Kuro. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14839-kuroko/ said:
@Kuroko[/URL]
"sure. Bye kids." Kuro said, smiling at Threat, Lexi, and John. He then went outside to where Jason was waiting. "What's up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back