• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bandit would grin and would doge his sloppy swing and would slam the metal pipe into him harder and would continue to slam it into AJ head without mercy his eyes gleaming coldly and evilly as the sound of something cracking could be heard and as a gash would open up on his head leaking out crimson blood.

@Yappi

"What the..., oh yes, just like you, and so are our eyes, though mine are brighter red.(blood red)."Tell me, who is your father?" kuro said, shaking of the feeling of excitement.

(... child love, Threat x Lexi :5/5:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The second hit knocks me into the ground with my sight heavily impaired all I can do before going unconscious is hold out my arm and ask to no one "help...me"

Lexi would pull back and would notice how red his face was. "Are you ok?" you could hear the concern in her voice and she would place her forehead onto his to see if threat had a fever.

I feel nothing but pain and my brain battered I close my eyes, hanging to life by a thread. The only reason I'm alive is that he hits me on the hardest part of my skull.

Slasher999999999 said:
Lexi would pull back and would notice how red his face was. "Are you ok?" you could hear the concern in her voice and she would place her forehead onto his to see if threat had a fever.
(Ohh, The oblivious route, noice.

The boy would stare at the man for a second and would grin "Sorry nope can't tell you its a secret" his eyes would shine with mischievous. He would then continue to poke his legs with a childish grin on his face.

Threat took two steps back "I am fine, just happy to see new kids." He said before hearing Peace say in the back of his mind. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone about you crush," Threat swings at the air behind him "Shut up."

@Slasher999999999

Lexi would giggle at him "your funny" she would then get a bright idea "I haven't introduced my brother" She would grab his hand and would drag him to go see John a bright smile on her face. She was glad to finally meet new people, now don't get her wrong she loves her brother but she also wants to see new faces.

Keon would follow River his sword unsheathed ready for anything that may come at him, his eyes scanning the area looking for anything that seemed unusual.

@J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
The boy would stare at the man for a second and would grin "Sorry nope can't tell you its a secret" his eyes would shine with mischievous. He would then continue to poke his legs with a childish grin on his face.
"ha-." Kuro stopped. He was about to laugh. He would've exposed one of his two secret likes... children. Instead, Kuro smiled and stood there, watching the conversation between threat and Lexi. "mental Ship. Noted." He thought.

@White Shamrock

John would grin more when he notice he almost got Kuro to laugh he would point at him and say in confident voice "Ha almost got you to laugh"

Slasher999999999 said:
John would grin more when he notice he almost got Kuro to laugh he would point at him and say in confident voice "Ha almost got you to laugh"
(Please dont call him John :,( )

The bandit would hit AJ one more time just for the pleasure of it and would start to stomp on his kneecap and stomp enjoying hearing the cracking sound. He would then grab him and fling him over his shoulder like a sack of potato's and would begin to head away he would make sure to slam his head into the wall hard.

@Yappi

Slasher999999999 said:
"But you never will...." Kuro said, smiling and acting like he was evil.

John would grin at him "Challenge accepted" he would then turn and notice someone being dragged by Lexi. "Hi My name is John" he would say with a happy tone and would offer him a handshake.

@White Shamrock

@Kuroko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back