• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
(i kmow, just thought of it as a way to justify his pupils turning into slits. My bad.)
(Like remember. The only unrealistic thing that happens in this rp is the zombies. If you want to have special ablities, you can pm me. However they cant be op. Look for Jane's character as an example)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Jane hates Keon all because he forced him to help him go look for food supplies)
(Not only for that. I could list alot of things but I am studying right now and dont have the time)

JPTheWarrior said:
The weapon was pointed at Chris. "God dammit why is everyone being so mean to me today! I am not even naked this time!" he sighs "Jane is going to show us a place where we are safe. Just that" he smiles. Jane nods "Yes this guys are actually better than Keon. You could join us too if you want" he smiles

Amber

Amber chuckled a bit after putting her scythe away from the stranger's neck. "Anyone is better than Keon. Since Jane trusts you I trust you, and as long as you don't break it you all won't have to meet my...friends." Amber made an evil grin then held her scythe behind her back.

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

Kuro was bored. he sat on the roof or the church, watching for anything shady, but nothing happened. he sat down on the edge of the roof, swinging his feet in the air. He wanted something to do, NEEDED something to do. talk practice, cook... hell, anything is fine. Kuro then grey an annoyed look as he had nothing to do.

@ANYONEE

(Uh- duh, she's a bad ass. xD )

River listened to AJ's words and she paused, she turned to Keon, didn't they know each other? she thought. River didn't like to have to babysit not one but two of them, but she didn't like the fact that he was blowing there hideout either. She turned aggravated and threw a small shelf statue out an open window near AJ to gesture that they were in there, hoping he would come in silently. She stood by the door while he entered and put a hand over his mouth calmly. She looked at him putting her index finger up to her lips, "We are being followed" she explained and hurried to the back window, "Let's go" she said to Keon before jumping out, landing on her feet. She helped Rocco and Cooper out as well, waiting for the boys to come along, "Good?" she asked before venturing into the brush to gather towards the mansion.

@Slasher999999999

@Yappi

2 small cloaked figures would walk up to the church and look around it with curious eyes 2 small black wolves following them around struggling to catch up.

@White Shamrock

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
2 small cloaked figures would walk up to the church and look around it with curious eyes 2 small black wolves following them around struggling to catch up.
@White Shamrock

@Kuroko
Is this them? If so, the dogs aren't wolves, they're rottweilers.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason walked up to the roof "What the fuck are you doing," he said softly before lying on the roof.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber chuckled a bit after putting her scythe away from the stranger's neck. "Anyone is better than Keon. Since Jane trusts you I trust you, and as long as you don't break it you all won't have to meet my...friends." Amber made an evil grin then held her scythe behind her back.

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-
"Well welcome to the group. By the way do you know where does the church is placed? jane only knows the general direction" he smiles at her

[QUOTE="J I N X]Is this them? If so, the dogs aren't wolves, they're rottweilers.

[/QUOTE]
"Who The fuck Are you?" Kuro said, turning around suddenly and aiming at the cloaked figures with his Barrett M82A1. "Jason, you know these Guys?" Kuro added, motioning with his head for Jason to come over.

@White Shamrock @J I N X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back