• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
"Who The fuck Are you?" Kuro said, turning around suddenly and aiming at the cloaked figures with his Barrett M82A1. "Jason, you know these Guys?" Kuro added, motioning with his head for Jason to come over.
@White Shamrock @J I N X
( THat wasn't an actual post, I was asking Slasher a question. )

Jason looked and just said "No, but I am tempted to throw you off the roof," he said laughing, and drinking the whiskey.

(Jason loves kids, but hates Keon right now so we will how this goes)

[QUOTE="J I N X]( THat wasn't an actual post, I was asking Slasher a question. )

[/QUOTE]
(ik, it was just your most recent post so.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason looked and just said "No, but I am tempted to throw you off the roof," he said laughing, and drinking the whiskey.
(Jason loves kids, but hates Keon right now so we will how this goes)

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, hoods off. Now. Or the lead starts flying." Kuro said, sounding more and more like his old self. He waited, seeing what they will do.

@J I N X @ White Shamrock

The kids would remove their hoods showing snow white hair and crimson eyes one would be a girl and one would be a boy. The Girl would wave to the man pointing the gun at her with no care in the world a big smile on her innocent face "HELLO MISER"

Jason walked down and decided to take a good look at the kids. He grabbed the girl before looking at the boy "Ok, you two are adorable," he said in a emotionless voice before putting her down.

@Slasher999999999

The girl would smile at the girl and squeak when he picked her up. She would then giggle when he placed her down and stare at him "Your tall" she say and would go around and start to poke his legs with curious eyes.

"Hey mister" the girl would stare up at him with big innocent eyes "Why are your eyes so emotionless" she would say as she titled her head to the side "You look sad" She would go and pick up her puppy wolf and offer it him to hold "When I get sad I hold onto Mr. Snuggles"

Slasher999999999 said:
The kids would remove their hoods showing snow white hair and crimson eyes one would be a girl and one would be a boy. The Girl would wave to the man pointing the gun at her with no care in the world a big smile on her innocent face "HELLO MISER"
"Hah, they look exactly like Keon. But they're kids, and i rarely like kids."Kuro said, after walking down to get a closer look. He then had a sudden irking feeling like He was related to them (Uncle since he is Keon's brother). But he dismised the thought, his silver white hair moving in the breeze.

@Slasher999999999

Jason actually smiled "And you both are cute,"he said placing his hat on the girls head.

Threat looked at the two new kids and nervously waved.

(Dammit slasher I can't hate them)

Kuroko said:
(Yay, look who's Back!(^U^) and my bad, then were in the tower)
((^o^ <3))

Two sleepily sat up and rubbed her lazy face. She looked dazedly around and grumbled. "Shower.." she croaked to herself. She..really wanted to shower. Nick was munching on a fresh piece of bread and looked over at her. "Freya and I just discovered another tunnel. Lucky for us- it lead to an

aquifer.. but, I would still boil the water just in case
." Two started at him for a few incoherant seconds before swallowing and nodding. "K." She simply replied and stood

((@EVERYONEE Please remember, if I write anything in purple, it contains details and Must be read for sake of rp
xD ))

The girl would giggle when he put his hat onto him the hat would start to cover her vision because of how big it was. She would notice a kid waving nervously to her and would run up to her giving him a big smile and would wave back "My name is Lexi what is yours" she would ask leaning in close their noses almost touching.

Slasher999999999 said:
The girl would giggle when he put his hat onto him the hat would start to cover her vision because of how big it was. She would notice a kid waving nervously to her and would run up to her giving him a big smile and would wave back "My name is Lexi what is yours" she would ask leaning in close their noses almost touching.
(wow, just Kuro, no need to reply to him, and Kawaii!!

The boy would notice a silver man walking to him he would approach him and start to poke his legs "You have white haired too" the kid would say excitedly. and would start to circle around Kuro while he still poked his legs

@Kuroko

I take the hit to the forehead as I the around from the footsteps I takw out my knife dazedly and try to stab him with my knife. Bringing him in close for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back