• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, yes. can you get the water for me? i have fresh clothes in my bag, but i left it on one of the pews... i'll just go grab it..." Kuro said as he jogged upstairs, suddenly forgetting he was shirtless. He made it upstairs and saw an unfamiliar sight. Miya. "Oh Hai, your finally back! How'd you get here?" Kuro asked, completely having fogotten he needed a shirt. (try not to stare at Kuro's 6 pack (> :D ))

@Enmyira @Mira1

(challenge accepted *cracks neck*) The bandit would scream in pain as he felt the cold metal stab into his back almost puncturing his spine and risk paralyzing him. The bandit would fall onto the ground and would yell in pain and would grab AJ wrist stopping the blade from stabbing him in the skull. The bandits hand would shake slightly straining to keep the knife away as it inched slowly closer to him, His other hand would be trying to reach out to the metal pipe he dropped on the ruined pavement.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Made my fucking night xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I could have made him do something else. ;) )

('Faint slapping noises could be heard where Jason was sitting at one of the pews.')

Kuroko said:
"Oh, yes. can you get the water for me? i have fresh clothes in my bag, but i left it on one of the pews... i'll just go grab it..." Kuro said as he jogged upstairs, suddenly forgetting he was shirtless. He made it upstairs and saw an unfamiliar sight. Miya. "Oh Hai, your finally back! How'd you get here?" Kuro asked, completely having fogotten he needed a shirt. (try not to stare at Kuro's 6 pack (> :D ))
@Enmyira @Mira1
She nodded and went to fetch the water. She made sure to boil a lot more then she needed.... someone was bound to use it. It took a-lot of effort but she managed to drag the huge container in. After making sure to re-stop the tub, She wiped a bead of sweat from her face and carefully hoisted up the container. The sound of water hitting porcelain slightly echoed through out the caves and up to the church.

Threat sat on a pew sighing about his day. Peace smiled "Your welcome because I just got you the girl, it will be weird at your we-." Threat grabbed his head "SHUT UP! You live in my head under my rules." Peace smiled "Oh I really do sorry master," Peace chuckled to itself.

(Anyone)

Mira1 said:
(I could have made him do something else. ;) )
('Faint slapping noises could be heard where Jason was sitting at one of the pews.')
(Hmm I could use my pimp whip, or my horse whip, I don't know which one to do :/ )

Miya heard Threat arguing with himself and walked over to the pew behind him. She grabbed his shoulder real quick and whispered "Boo" behind his head.

(@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Hmm I could use my pimp whip, or my horse whip, I don't know which one to do :/ )

[/QUOTE]
(Plot twist, he was playing the drums on his legs!)

Lexi would stare at the strange girl behind Threat she would just shrug and would walk off to the kitchen to see what was going on John following right behind her.

She began to cough even harder, bringing a hand up to her mouth. When she pulled back, she was horrified to see that there was blood on her hand. She had coughed her throat raw. She had just woken up, so she had no idea where anyone was. "Keon!" She tried to call, before passing out.

Threat jumped and swerved punching Miya in the face, he gasped when he did "Oh my god sorry," was all the kid could say before running behind a pew.

@Mira1

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She began to cough even harder, bringing a hand up to her mouth. When she pulled back, she was horrified to see that there was blood on her hand. She had coughed her throat raw. She had just woken up, so she had no idea where anyone was. "Keon!" She tried to call, before passing out.

[/QUOTE]
(FUCK THE PLOT RIGHT NOW) Keon would run up the stairs of the church and swing open the doors spotting Kira coughing up blood and passed out he would run to her side and kneel down to check her pulse. Feeling a pulse he would pick her up and run upstairs to one of the bedrooms and gently lay her down on it the concern in his eyes could be seen he would run downstairs to grab a hot bowl of water and a towel.

Kuroko said:
@Enmyira @Mira1
She looked over at him, holding her face. "Jason brought me." She said and tilts her head at his chest. She poked him in between the pecks and giggles. "Looks like someone needs a shirt!' She says and takes hers off, putting her jacket on, revealing tons of bloody bandages wrapped around her whole body.

(So she isn't naked :P )

Slasher999999999 said:
(FUCK THE PLOT RIGHT NOW) Keon would run up the stairs of the church and swing open the doors spotting Kira coughing up blood and passed out he would run to her side and kneel down to check her pulse. Feeling a pulse he would pick her up and run upstairs to one of the bedrooms and gently lay her down on it the concern in his eyes could be seen he would run downstairs to grab a hot bowl of water and a towel.
((Are they at the mansion or church?))

"OH no you don't" I kick the pipe away, stab him in the back again. Then I start to curb stomp his skull in whilst smiling with a cruel grin. I spit on his corpse now his head cracked open like a coconut

Yappi said:
"OH no you don't" I kick the pipe away, stab him in the back again. Then I start to curb stomp his skull in whilst smiling with a cruel grin. I spit on his corpse now his head cracked open like a coconut
(Miya: Beautiful, Beautiful, well thought out, funny, I love it. We could be good friends, you and me. Going around killing bandits)

She looked over at Threat and giggles, I've been through worse!" She says and motions him to come out.

@White Shamrock

Threat walked out and plainly said "I kissed a girl today, and wanted to give you this, don't tell Mr. Weirdo." He pulled out a chocolate bar with a stciky note saying 'get well soon'. Threat looked up "Sorry, I thought you may be sick since I didn't know where you were," the kid said nervously still thinking about the punch.

@Mira1

I stab the corpse through the brainsten to insure he won't zombify but over time it evolved to stabbing a dead guy in the throat and chest out of anger but it slowly became meditation. I search his body for handcuff keys and find a key that unlocks...1, I unlock it and realize my legs broken. I can barely see from internal head trauma, I slowly limp my way to what I think the church is. I find a 8 wheeler with the keys inside, it starts and I start to drive to the church.

Mira1 said:
She looked over at him, holding her face. "Jason brought me." She said and tilts her head at his chest. She poked him in between the pecks and giggles. "Looks like someone needs a shirt!' She says and takes hers off, putting her jacket on, revealing tons of bloody bandages wrapped around her whole body.
(So she isn't naked :P )
"Oh. that's why i'm up here, actually. i need my bag..."Kuro replies, not embarrassed at all. He grabbed his bag an leisurely waved as he jogged back down to where Two was pouring the water. He put down his bag, and pet her head. "you could have just left the container next to the tub. thank you."

@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back