• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She walked up to Keon and smiled at him. Then back handed him hard. "That's for leaving me back at the mansion, only to be rapped and tortured by bandits." She said before crossing her arms. "Don't leave yet tho I'm not done..."

@Slasher999999999

Slasher999999999 said:
Lexi would sit beside Menir and would kick her legs while looking at her "what you drawing"
@Enmyira
She flinched and glanced at the kid. "Look- I'm not a huge fan of children... Threat learned that the hard way... so..." She frowned. "I'm not trying to be mean but.... please leave me alone.."

Enmyira said:
She flinched and glanced at the kid. "Look- I'm not a huge fan of children... Threat learned that the hard way... so..." She frowned. "I'm not trying to be mean but.... please leave me alone.."
Lexi would tilt her head at Menir "why are you not a fan of kids Miss" Lexi eyes would shine with curiosity

Jason walked up to the two "Keon listen I need to say something very important and it can't wait so i'll give it to you now." Jason hits him across the face twice before saying "Thank you for your time," before running out of the church.

@Mira1 @Slasher999999999

Slasher999999999 said:
(........Keon would smack the shit out of Miya but he kind of deserves it)
(Then Miya would counter it with a stab to the gut... Twisty Twisty xD . She don't fuck around)

"So am I a ghost..." I grab Jason on his way out "did ya not see me or are you blind"

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
(WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE KEON NOW!!!!!!!!!! -GOES TO CORNER AND CRIES-)
(Miya doesn't, you just left her alone to be raped and kidnapped and beaten.)

"Kiding me,I didn't come back from the dead to here you say I'm drunk... Or did I, hell of I know" I laugh at my own joke

Slasher999999999 said:
(Mira left without telling anyone where she was HOW IS THAT KEON'S FAULT)
(Noooooo you guys left Miya alone at the mansion. She thought Keon would think about her and try to find her. She left to try and catch up with the group. Lol)

She squares up to him now. "Well aren't you gonna say something?" She says with a smirk.

Lexi would frown slightly could notice that the woman was not in the right state of mind and seemed very distress "Ok miss" she would hop off the bed and head upstairs leaving menir to her thoughts.

Slasher999999999 said:
(WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE KEON NOW!!!!!!!!!! -GOES TO CORNER AND CRIES-)
-=-=((Amber: A normal person probably would've stop hating you but I enjoy holding grudges and devoting my life to get my revenge.))=-=-

I go to two "hey there how ya been, you may or may not be wondering why I personally have been gone for 24 hours and you see I was kidnapped, leg

Broken,raped, and beat across the head with a pipe several time so yea I've had a fucking peachy day" I grin

@pretty loud so anyone near the door or the main room in church

@Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: A normal person probably would've stop hating you but I enjoy holding grudges and devoting my life to get my revenge.))=-=-

(and I saved your damn char life at the cost of almost killing keon)

"First of all..." She starts and removes her jacket. Revealing her body being covered in bandages. "Second, I'm going to need more, Kira is sick. Me and you are going to the drug store." He says bluntly and puts her jacket back on. "Lets go."

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
I go to two "hey there how ya been, you may or may not be wondering why I personally have been gone for 24 hours and you see I was kidnapped, leg
Broken,raped, and beat across the head with a pipe several time so yea I've had a fucking peachy day" I grin

@pretty loud so anyone near the door or the main room in church

@Enmyira
She glances up. "Only once?"

Keon would nod "We do need medicine to help get everyone back to health and in some state of sanity back" he would grab his sword and pistol and start to follow Miya 'Kira needs that medicine the most or she may die'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back