• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would say while still looking through the bottles "can you go back and check to see if they have any morphine" he would say.

She rolled her eye. "Yes, but I really need to ask you something!" She says hopping with excitement. "I'll check in a minute please can I ask you?" She says getting the rag ready.

"Uh but no seriously they hit me really hard with a club in the brain there's blood and plasma leaking out I need help" I say in a deadpan tone

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(I just realized I am with MIYA alone with no one around...........wow just wow)
(And Miya is insane! Hahaha you fucked up slash...)

She tilts her head. "Does this smell like flowers to you." She says and holds the rag up to his nose. Her smile grew.

(Ok but AJ is currently leaking brain fluid, he kinda got bro-*gets stabed by AJ* "he meant to say fixed")

Yappi said:
(Ok but AJ is currently leaking brain fluid, he kinda got bro-*gets stabed by AJ* "he meant to say fixed")
(We are broken together! Broken buddies! "I see you are taking this well Mira.")

Slasher999999999 said:
(and I saved your damn char life at the cost of almost killing keon)
-=-=((Amber: I beat you in a brawl! (don't know how it's relevant but yeah!)))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
(right now Keon is the only one in some shape of Sanity xD )
-=-=((Amber: I used to have a heart, it's been playing hide n' seek since the day I got to prison (yes I'm still trying to find it).))=-=-

(The suspense is killing me! Will slash get knocked out? Find out next week on- *Miya knocks Mira out.* I wanna find out now bitch)

Keon would gaze at her and see the rag "Not in the mood for your jokes" He would turn back around and continue to look through the bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back