• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Miya parks in an alley next to a shady looking building. She pulls Keon out of the trunk and drags him inside the building. Kicking him in the gut so he would wake. She quickly leave for a moment to push a dumpster in front of the car. Then Walks back in to see him.
(Dangit Miya I had a gift for Keon and you ruined it xD )

She kicks him across the face. "Rule number one." She says bluntly and kneels down in front of him. "Do not speak until I say you can." She growls then tilts her head. "Okay now you can plead."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Dangit Miya I had a gift for Keon and you ruined it xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Miya had a gift for him to, but she was able to give it to him ;) )

Keon head would jerk to the side. He would turn his head to stare at her "Let. Me. Go" he would say in a dead serious enough voice.

I get back to the church lay down and tell myself "another day in paradise"

(Good night,guys and galls)

She tilts her head and frowns. "Oh, but Keon we will have so much fun here! Water boarding, amputations. Burning, stabbing, cutting, oh my!" She giggles and kisses him. "It's only because I love you Keon." She whispers in his ear.

@Slasher999999999

(Night @Yappi! I'm watching get hard... "I want you to help me not be somebody's bitch...")

Last edited by a moderator:
Coriolano opened his yellowish eyes. At first, the church's surroundings confused him, so much that the italian tried to raise to his feet- but then the stab of pain to his knee brought back everything.

"I fell asleep surrounded by people I don't know. Good job, Coriolanus." He thought.

Looking around he wondered where everyone had gone, maybe they had left? And so he raised and started to look around curiously, perhaps searching for some useful items to pocket.

(Peace: OOOH burning bitches I see, Threat: Oh god Mr.Wierdo, Chili: Cat plays rough, I can respect that, Jason: HURT KEON, LET HIM BURN!, Me: How the fuck did you guys get into my room)

(This is all my characters reactions xD )

He heard a great lot of exclamations from somewhere below him, how many fuckes are in there?

Assuring that no one was watching, he took one of his knives from his boot and put it inside his sleeve, not wanting the repeat of earlier.

Then, as always sporting an innocent area, he simply called "Hello? Jason? " In no particular direction.

She bends over and patts him down the best as she could. Taking his weapons off of him and throwing them to the other side of the room. She then tightened the gaga round his mouth and drags him into a smaller room. The room is completely empty as if it had been cleaned out just for him. There were no windows and only one door. She dropped him in the middle on the tiny room and shut the door, locking him in there.

She went out for a while working on a contraption in a bathroom. She fixed it up, checked the water to see if it worked, as well as the heater. Once she got everything working. (Having to improvise of course because of the lack of running water.) She Finally finished and walked back to Keons holding cell.

(I got some inspiration from Prisoners if you have seen that movie ;3)

"I'm cute and I already got shot today?" The italian asked sarcastically, unsure wherever or not it was a good idea to plunge his knife into Chili's stomach.

As always he preferred to use words as a weapon. "Is Jason the only one who doesn:t randomly attack people in this group? 'Caus if that's the case the world has really gone to the dogs." He'd kick him off, but his wound would have probably reopened and the risk was too great.

"Is my face that evil?" He said raising to his feet and swapping off some dust on his clothes "Everyone keeps attacking me today, I should get a new one."

With care, he checked his wound. A slight crust had formed over it, so that no blood poured out, but any rough movement and it would have conceded to the blood stream.

"Nice to meet you, Jason's cousin, my name's Coriolano and I wish to ask a few questions to Jason, or to whoever is in charge."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I am tired going to bed night, oh and Mira see you in your dreams. I am going to Freddy Kruger you tonight :3)

[/QUOTE]
(No! Miya will protect me tonight!

Nice try bitch, I'm not protecting anyone...)

Jason got up and walked out like always, letting night hide his body. He went into the city grabbing a aluminum bat, some junk, and then saw a jewelry store, he went in and grabbed a small black box before continue his scavenging.

Aidan walked back into the church to find more tension. Holding onto his sticks he bragged through the doors.

"I caNt DEAL with this shit!" He said to no one in particular. He sat down and got out his knife. He wittled the sticks aggressively.

(Miya whistles excited for her many plans for Keon.)

When she was picked up, she came back to her senses slowly. She groaned, turning her head and coughing a small bit of more blood into her hand, before putting her head on the person's chest, inhaling the familiar scent. "Keon..." She said quietly, then went unconscious again only for previously stated events to happen.

@Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back