• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enmyira said:
((Lol no.))
Kuro laid down, pulling Two down with him, putting her beside him on the ground. "funny, ever notice how things can still be beautiful even after something horrible happens?" "the world just keeps on going. same beautiful places...and people." Kuro said, muttering the last part under his breath, hoping she didn't hear him.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
Kuro laid down, pulling Two down with him, putting her beside him on the ground. "funny, ever notice how things can still be beautiful even after something horrible happens?" "the world just keeps on going. same beautiful places...and people." Kuro said, muttering the last part under his breath, hoping she didn't hear him.
@Enmyira
She instinctively nesteled tiredly into his side. She head what he said... it gave her a buzzy-wuzzy feelin. He comforted her.... and she liked it.. but.. tears started forming in her eyes. She sniffled and suddenly started shaking, emotions startings to quickly over-come her.

after much time of not being able to sleep I get up and walk outside of the church to a area I can think.

Enmyira said:
She instinctively nesteled tiredly into his side. She head what he said... it gave her a buzzy-wuzzy feelin. He comforted her.... and she liked it.. but.. tears started forming in her eyes. She sniffled and suddenly started shaking, emotions startings to quickly over-come her.
Kuro felt Two nestle into his side, and then heard her start sniffling, like she was about to cry. he looked down at her and said, "what's wrong?"

Drunkely I open the door and it makes a load creek. I kill a zombie outside with a smash from my bottle and jam the bottle into its skull cavity. I then walk into the woods towards the city

Kuroko said:
Kuro felt Two nestle into his side, and then heard her start sniffling, like she was about to cry. he looked down at her and said, "what's wrong?"
"I-- i.. i dont know!" She tried notto break into a sob. She couldn't explain it. She felt so tired and exhausted, like she was about to explode. She was trembling uncontrollably and desperately clinging to him. "W..what's happening to me?" She asked, her voice quivering.

[QUOTE="J I N X]
Skylyn coughed up a perfuse amount of blood before struggling for Jason's hand. She looked up at him with bright eyes but they lacked energy and hope, "I'm sorry" she whispered. Sky winced at her bleeding and gurgled more blood before falling limp. Her grip on Jason's hand faltered, and she didn't open her eyes again. The nineteen year-old gave one final exhale that almost echoed in the silent room. Her body stiffened and her heart had finally stopped beating.
"Charlie?" her voice echoed to a little boy across the room. She leaned up, sitting on the table. She wasn't in pain, and had no more bruises. She smiled and ran after her brother as he giggled with glee, hugging Sky in a loving manner. She held him tight, tears running down her face. She looked up seeing her mom, dad, and even Lizzy. She laughed and everyone joined in. "I missed you." she whispered,

"We love you, Skylyn" her father replied, and all of them were gone. Even Skylyn's soul.

Her body was still warm but she was intensely still. She lay there, lifeless and without a soul or smile. Skylyn had died a fighter, and for that, she was okay with everything that happened.

[/QUOTE]
((I leave for 3 hours to that wow, that is just sad ;( ))

Before I make it too far I pass out from the drugs ad alcohol in my system in the church steps,door still open.

Jason walked up to the roof, he stayed there his hand on his head, and his hat down. He broke into tears, he had lost another, "I-I just can't. I just c-can't," was all he said as he curled up into a ball.

Enmyira said:
"I-- i.. i dont know!" She tried notto break into a sob. She couldn't explain it. She felt so tired and exhausted, like she was about to explode. She was trembling uncontrollably and desperately clinging to him. "W..what's happening to me?" She asked, her voice quivering.
Kuro hugged her tightly, keeping her from trembling, and spoke calmly and tried to soothe her as much as he could, and said, "shhh... calm down Two. Just relax...it's all okay..".

Kuroko said:
Kuro hugged her tightly, keeping her from trembling, and spoke calmly and tried to soothe her as much as he could, and said, "shhh... calm down Two. Just relax...it's all okay..".
"What...whats h..happening to me!? She openly cried, burying her face into his chest.

Aidan woke up to find he fell asleep, head still on the back of the front chair. A Bitey was clawing at his window. So he grabbed his knife and stuck it in the Bitey's head. Second nature now.

He saw AJ passed out and the church doors wide open.

"Shit something's happened" he though as he ran over to AJ. Was he dead? Knocked out. He leant over him and he could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Come on buddy" Aidan gently tapped Aj's cheek to bring him roun.

I hit my head across the ground. i can't lift my eyes,Too many drugs in my system. I try to crawl but I can't even feel my self.

AidanCee said:
Aidan woke up to find he fell asleep, head still on the back of the front chair. A Bitey was clawing at his window. So he grabbed his knife and stuck it in the Bitey's head. Second nature now.
He saw AJ passed out and the church doors wide open.

"Shit something's happened" he though as he ran over to AJ. Was he dead? Knocked out. He leant over him and he could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Come on buddy" Aidan gently tapped Aj's cheek to bring him roun.
((Z's dont come that near.. there are defenses in the woods to keep them at bay..))

Enmyira said:
"What...whats h..happening to me!? She openly cried, burying her face into his chest.
"don't worry about it... c'mon, just close your eyes and listen to my voice.... count up from 0."Kuro said, hugging her tighter.

Enmyira said:
((Z's dont come that near.. there are defenses in the woods to keep them at bay..))
(Would some not get through? So there are no zombies about whatsoever? Okay)

Yappi said:
I hit my head across the ground. i can't lift my eyes,Too many drugs in my system. I try to crawl but I can't even feel my self.
"Oh for fucks sake, mate" Aidan said. Half distressed, half joking. Someone was bound to get in this mess.

He picked AJ up the best he could and brought him inside.

"Someone give the man water... Fast"

Kuroko said:
"don't worry about it... c'mon, just close your eyes and listen to my voice.... count up from 0."Kuro said, hugging her tighter.
She nodded and sniffeled. "Z..zero...one..." she closed her eyes. "T..mm...two.." she shivered violently and clung more to him.@Kuroko

((Someone would have piked it.. there are people outside xD @AidanCee ))

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel some movement, I try to move but all I can do is try to breath and I'm having trouble doing that.

Yappi said:
I feel some movement, I try to move but all I can do is try to breath and I'm having trouble doing that.
Aidan grabs a rouge water bottle and lifts AJs head and pours ithe water down his throat

"If you can hear me, swallow what you can" Aidan said as smoothly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back