• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would stare at her dead body, He would slam his hand onto the ground next to her in anger his head bowed down slightly. He would notice her injuries and the tell tale signs of her being raped his eyes would widen slightly more and anger could be seen clearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
She heard the commotion inside. Apparently something tragic had happened. Of course it did. The SAME bandits who had her had them. She sighed and looked up at the sky, then glanced over at Nick. "Give me a cigarette." She told him. After an argument with Freya he handed one over. She put it in her mouth and he lit it, then he and Freya walked away to keep working. She took a long drag, coughed a few times, then smirked. ((@anyonee.. generalish.))

A small breath escaped her lips, almost like a whisper. A few more... Her chest rose and fell, softly. She gurgled some blood and her eyes slowly opened, a glazed yellow tint washed over her once vibrant blue hues and she grunted. Skylyn looked up at Keon as if he was a stranger, her brain dead and hear heart still. She groaned and leaned her head up, the undead tried to sit up and bit at Keon, groaning and gurgling the fluid in her lungs.

I am drunk off my mind...even my thoughts are slurred. God I can't belief that she died, if I Had Not suggested attacking at night she would be alive. God damnit this is all my fault.

Keon's eyes would widen and he would quickly pull out

Raven combat knife and would plunge it into her brain quickly hopping it was a painless death

Once reality of what he dude he would let go of the dagger and fall back on his butt, painful memories of his past would flash through his mind.

(Guys start to tag in @Brianna Ackerman because she is not getting the notifications)

( He did flip the table onto the ground... Wait, that was his bro... \\\ Nobody really knew how close the two were... One lost a brother the other lost a sister and it was just the connection they had was strong... xD )

Two takes another long drag and plays with her hair. She purses her lips and tilts her head. "So much for equality." She said aloud and laughed quietly.

unable to stand all the commotion, Kuro threw his combat knife at the wall, embedding it in the wall. He then left ubruptly, going back outside. There, he saw Two smoking. He got angry, seeing her practicly giving in to addiction. He walked up to her, grabbed the cigar, and stomped it on the floor. "Don't smoke. Ever. It's horrible." Kuro said,still looking at the floor.

Enmyira said:
Two takes another long drag and plays with her hair. She purses her lips and tilts her head. "So much for equality." She said aloud and laughed quietly.
@Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back