• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
(is there a tower in the settlement? because i'd like to be a guard)
((That will be a builder's job. To establish one. Mansion and church are both settlements. Will be resolved inrp.))

Kuro got out o the truck and went, inside, and dropped all of his stuff next to his bed in the basement. he took off his jacket as well, putting it on his bed. then he came back up stairs and sat down outside on the steps. he was acting weird, usually he wasn't this emotionless with his friends. He just sat there, staring off into nothingness.

@anyonee

Two noticed the others were back. She smiled and went to go slid next to Kuro.. "W...welcome back..." she said. She fidgited a bit before sliding a chocolate bar into his lap. A wholeeee chocolate bar!

@Kuroko

"Johny we have wounded,get a medical area set up" I carry Skylen out into the church

I clear off a table and put Skylen onto it "hm,wtf happened?"

Enmyira said:
Two noticed the others were back. She smiled and went to go slid next to Kuro.. "W...welcome back..." she said. She fidgited a bit before sliding a chocolate bar into his lap. A wholeeee chocolate bar!
@Kuroko
(('A')(*U*)('A')) Kuro looked down at the chocolate bar on his lap. His emotionlss eyes stared at it for a moment... then his mind registering what it was as his eyes glittered in joy. He gave a broad smile and ate it. then sighing when he finished, he leaned back and looked at Two. "Thank You...."

Whitehairedprettyboyr_7526.jpg

Skylyn coughed up a perfuse amount of blood before struggling for Jason's hand. She looked up at him with bright eyes but they lacked energy and hope, "I'm sorry" she whispered. Sky winced at her bleeding and gurgled more blood before falling limp. Her grip on Jason's hand faltered, and she didn't open her eyes again. The nineteen year-old gave one final exhale that almost echoed in the silent room. Her body stiffened and her heart had finally stopped beating.

"Charlie?" her voice echoed to a little boy across the room. She leaned up, sitting on the table. She wasn't in pain, and had no more bruises. She smiled and ran after her brother as he giggled with glee, hugging Sky in a loving manner. She held him tight, tears running down her face. She looked up seeing her mom, dad, and even Lizzy. She laughed and everyone joined in. "I missed you." she whispered,

"We love you, Skylyn" her father replied, and all of them were gone. Even Skylyn's soul.

Her body was still warm but she was intensely still. She lay there, lifeless and without a soul or smile. Skylyn had died a fighter, and for that, she was okay with everything that happened.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
(('A')(*U*)('A')) Kuro looked down at the chocolate bar on his lap. His emotionlss eyes stared at it for a moment... then his mind registering what it was as his eyes glittered in joy. He gave a broad smile and ate it. then sighing when he finished, he leaned back and looked at Two. "Thank You...."
Whitehairedprettyboyr_7526.jpg
((*squeaaaa*!!))

She blushed and immediately stared at the grass to hide. "Y--you're welcome!"

"She didn't just fucking die,my brother didn't put his ass on the line for you to die at salvation a door step" he punches the table,flips it and walks away and raids AJs liquor stash.

Kuroko said:
"Huh? Two. you okay?" Kuro said, placing a hand on her shoulder. He put her head up and looked into her eyes. "Two. are you okay?".
@Enmyira
Her eyes widdened in surprise. Her face reddened and she let out a tiny whimper before suddenly pushing away.

Enmyira said:
Her eyes widdened in surprise. Her face reddened and she let out a tiny whimper before suddenly pushing away.
"Okay... i guess you don't feel like talking. Okay, well thanks for cheering me up Two, really." Kuro said, then quickly hugged her. Before she could react, kuro stood up and walked inside." I'm going to go check on sky. Later." Kuro said, then went into the room where they put her, and saw everyone's state. I guess she didn't make it. Kuro walked in and silently stood there, leaning on a wall. Let's see what happens next..

(this means thought)

@Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
"Brother why are you.....oh" I see Skylen flipped over off the table from Johny and I go back downstairs and join Johny in depressed/angry drinking

Keon would arrive at the church and jump out of the car and start running up the church stairs quickly the sound of his combat boots hitting the church step could be heard easily.

Keon would slam open door and look frantically around. He spot Skylyn body on the ground lidless. Eyes widen in horro he would sprint over and slide on his knees next to her body. He would raise his left hand shaking violently and place it on her neck looking for a pulse.

Kuro was suprised. Who was this boy? He looked like him, white hair and red eyes. He narrowed his eyes, at the boy. he grabbed his combat knife from his ankle sheath, prepared to fight if need be.

@Slasher999999999

Kuroko said:
"Okay... i guess you don't feel like talking. Okay, well thanks for cheering me up Two, really." Kuro said, then quickly hugged her. Before she could react, kuro stood up and walked inside." I'm going to go check on sky. Later." Kuro said, then went into the room where they put her, and saw everyone's state. I guess she didn't make it. Kuro walked in and silently stood there, leaning on a wall. Let's see what happens next..
(this means thought)

@Enmyira
@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back