• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

Amber watched Keon leave the house and walk outside. She went outside after him (because he had just ignored her) just to watch him drive away. Amber smirked to see that she had obviously just won the war. She then jumped a bit to see a group of 4 and Jane standing to her left, "What are you 4 doing with Jane!?" Amber then held her scythe up to the neck of the nearest person [whomever is closest you choose,

@JPTheWarrior].

-=-=((@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

-=-=((Just left
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Jason hoped into the back silently still carrying Skylyn. He didn't speak and just sat there, he felt awful due to him letting this happen. He sighed before lying back, Threat walked up to him and sat near him, holding him.

Skylyn coughed up more blood. She shivered and curled up into Jason's chest, her eyes swollen shut from the beatings, "Do you h-have wat-er?" she asked, her voice broken and dry

Aidan saw Skylyn for the first time. They looked hurt. More than you could ever imagine. He got angry. He was angry at the bandits. But he was feeling anger inside him now because he felt he'd been forgotten about. Without orders he couldn't help.

"Jason. Who the FUCK are these people?" He said.

@White Shamrock

Jason sighed and grabbed the water he had left in the back and gave it to her "Here you go," he said in a soft voice putting the water in her hands.

@J I N X

@AidanCee[/URL]
Who were those people. Who the fuck would capture people and treat them this way. Y'all keep talking about "bandits". But who are they. Want do they want. And why didn't we kill every last one back then."

He wasn't meaning to sound angry. They were his rescuers after all. But his anger for the bandits grew. These were like the sick bastards that captured him. And they deserved to go.

"id love nothing more too, but we can't risk it. Someone dying in the assault" I slow down the truck

Jason looked at him "They were just bandits, they hurt the people we love. I know that it was the same with 2, she was broken and bruised, not even in the west they did that shit." He sighs before taking his mask off "We left them because we got what we wanted and that is it," He said before leaning back down.

@AidanCee

Yappi said:
"id love nothing more too, but we can't risk it. Someone dying in the assault" I slow down the truck
"So what now. Will they follow us. Will we all get rounded up by them in our pyjamas in the middle of the night!"

A slight fear took over the angry tone in his voice now.

Kuro watched his surroundings then stopping on Skylyn, the injured girl she was. strangely, he felt emotionless. Then he looked at Aidan. He hated when people were unlogical."Aidan, think, there were tons of them in a fortified building, with guns. we are a small group. How could we win?"

@J I N X @AidanCee @whoever cares

Kuroko said:
Kuro watched his surroundings then stopping on Skylyn, the injured girl she was. strangely, he felt emotionless. Then he looked at Aidan. He hated when people were unlogical."Aidan, think, there were tons of them in a fortified building, with guns. we are a small group. How could we win?"
@J I N X @AidanCee @whoever cares
"Look, I know. But this is. This is unbelievable. I know there are people like that in this world... But so many?!" He smack his head on the back of the seat in front. And that's where he stayed. Looking at his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back