• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan watched, as things started to go wrong. Jason needed to get out. Fast. But what good he do. He stretched his arrow and aimed. If an enemy came for him here, he'd have to shoot.

"Jas-" she would finish his name but her throat was too dry from screaming, "Jas-on" she croaked again. Her head lifted, seeing her friend but she passed out again. Her bleach blonde hair and height would probably be the only thing he could recognize, seeing that her face was messed to the max.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason barely heard this and without a second thought ran to the room where it was coming from, he swerved and came in seeing a beaten and bruised Skylyn cuffed. He shoots the cuffs off and grabs her bridal style, he runs out dodging any bandits he could. He runs out and goes behind the car shaking and looking nervous.

Slasher999999999 said:
(How does he have I fa red goggles?
(he dosen't. the goverment kidnaped him and experimented on thirteen subjects in order to create the ultimate soldier. when his pupils turn into slits, like a snakes, his vision turns to infa red.)

"Jason's still in there, he needs to get out, now!! What are we gonna do?!" Aidan yelled at no one in particular. He was half hoping to get the go ahead to go and get him. He wanted Jason to be safe.

He drew his arrow and fired at the shooting bandits.

Slasher999999999 said:
The bandits would start shooting out the windows aiming for the intruders
Kuro would quickly begin sniping the bandits, taking out several in under a minute.

(And if so I'm allow my char to be able to hear your heart beats and when his eyes turn into slits it allows him to see a person veins and heart beat)

I start firing at the bandits taking out 4 in the automatic. I see Jason and I duck under the hood and start up the car only firing wildly with my head down.

Slasher999999999 said:
(And if so I'm allow my char to be able to hear your heart beats and when his eyes turn into slits it allows him to see a person veins and heart beat)
(There has to be a logical reason tho, and if need be i can make it so the scope has infa red.)

Aidan fires the arrows into the heads of the bandits. He was glad he made a surplus amount of arrows before the trip. But decided he was going to jave to be more careful with the limited ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back