• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stop the truck "ok were here, everyone get Into positions" I take out my revolver and start to unload the explosives "so do this at day or night?"

Yappi said:
I stop the truck "ok were here, everyone get Into positions" I take out my revolver and start to unload the explosives "so do this at day or night?"
"Hanging around is a sure fire way to get killed... I can say that from experience..."

Yappi said:
I load my smg "I've always held the line"
"Up to you then, but my two cents would say they're gonna catch wind if we hang around. If we do it we should do it when they don't know we're here. Shit them up. But it's up to you and everyone else."

Jason looked at AJ "These bandits could be hurting someone right now so I don't want to take a chance." He said in a stern voice before staring at the hideout.

(Sorry I am not getting notifications ;- ;)

Yappi said:
"night. The less people awake, the easier it is." Kuro said, "now lets get into position. Just stay out of sight." kuro said, grabbing his sniper rifle. "Jason, Aidan, when the guards are out, head inside.". Kuro, then jogged to the sniper position.

@White Shamrock

Kuroko said:
"night. The less people awake, the easier it is." Kuro said, "now lets get into position. Just stay out of sight." kuro said, grabbing his sniper rifle. "Jason, Aidan, when the guards are out, head inside.". Kuro, then jogged to the sniper position.
@White Shamrock
"Okay, sure." Aidan stood next to Jason. "We can do this"

[time transition to night] Kuro was in position his eyes turned to slits and looked over the building one more time, everyone was in position. Two guards stood outside the entrance. Kuro got into prone position, and aimed at the guard. He shot him between the eyes, and before the other guard could react, he was shot between the eyes too. The only sound that could be heard was the bodies dropping. He then looked over the building again, for any difference. There was none.

@White Shamrock @AidanCee

( You guys killed two of his men without asking. ) Skylyn coughed from the smell of gasoline drowning her floor. It soaked up onto her mattress and she worried it would dampen her skin. She coughed again, fear in her eyes as blood spittle covered her hand. Bruising had started forming in her lower abdomen and the skin had gotten ridged and hard. Dark purple and green coated her abs and she winced when she moved, breathing staggered she had server internal bleeding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chika growls in frustration while smashing her frying pan into a tree. It leaves a slight dent and she sighs. Well I cant call for help since well.. That will attract zombies.. Welp lets wander again.. She walks in another new direction.

@anybodyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back