• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I get into my truck "everyone hop in" I turn it on and hit the side
Kuro hopped in and rested his gun on the roof, ready to go.

(goddamit slasher)

Last edited by a moderator:
I start driving out into the location the bandit talked about " ok so we need to hope we find them. We need to hit them hard and fast so snipers go onto a distant roof and threat should be able to sneak in. Everyone else commit to a firefight"

Jason walks but sees the car, he runs towards it spreading his arms "STOP!" was all he could say to the people in the truck.

Yappi said:
I start driving out into the location the bandit talked about " ok so we need to hope we find them. We need to hit them hard and fast so snipers go onto a distant roof and threat should be able to sneak in. Everyone else commit to a firefight"
"let me plan this, i worked impossible strategy tests for the goverment. Us snipers should go to the roof two buildings away and scope the place out. the rest should take position in the building next to it. It's likely they share the wall, so AJ will place a bomb on the wall, but not detonate it yet. the rest, will take position with the truck, near the building with the bomb, so when you guys leave with everyone the truck is right there. the sniper's will then silently take put any guards posted at the entrance. Our stealthiest guy will sneak into the building, and get our guys down to the first floor, outside the room with the bomb on the other side of the door. AJ will then blow the bomb, putting a hole in the wall for them to run through and out on the street, to the truck. in the confusion of the blast, you guys will get in the truck and head to the sniper position. but not directly. take the roads out that will throw them off, make them think your going somewhere else. then head to the sniper position and get us, so we can get the hell out of there." Kuro said, sounding like a general tactician.

@everyonee in the truck

Kuroko said:
"let me plan this, i worked impossible strategy tests for the goverment. Us snipers should go to the roof two buildings away and scope the place out. the rest should take position in the building next to it. It's likely they share the wall, so AJ will place a bomb on the wall, but not detonate it yet. the rest, will take position with the truck, near the building with the bomb, so when you guys leave with everyone the truck is right there. the sniper's will then silently take put any guards posted at the entrance. Our stealthiest guy will sneak into the building, and get our guys down to the first floor, outside the room with the bomb on the other side of the door. AJ will then blow the bomb, putting a hole in the wall for them to run through and out on the street, to the truck. in the confusion of the blast, you guys will get in the truck and head to the sniper position. but not directly. take the roads out that will throw them off, make them think your going somewhere else. then head to the sniper position and get us, so we can get the hell out of there." Kuro said, sounding like a general tactician.
@everyonee in the truck
Aidan raised his hand "I don't want to sound like a knob, but..."

He touched his bow "I don't have a gun as such. But these bad boys can do as much as any bullet. Where should I go?"

"hmm... you will go with whoever we choose to go get our guys, the bow is extremely silent, so it'll come in handy when a bandit needs disposing of." Kuro said, his finger tapping his chin.

@AidanCee

Chika grumbles in annoyance after wandering for ten more minutes. Where the hell am I now?! She sighs and just grips her frying pan tighter. She then sets off in a different direction. ... Lets see if an eleven year old can find her way back.. Ha.. She thought irritatedly.

@anybodyy

Jason flinches and cuts the apple in half with his machete "A little irritable right now, but other than that fine," he said catching the water bottle and grabbing a piece of the apple.

@Kuroko

Kuroko said:
"but good, so Jason and Aidan will get our guys out. The rest of the plan stays the same." Kuro said to the group with a sense of authority.
@everyonee in the rescue mission.
Aidan did a playful salute. For the first time in a long time he felt wanted. He felt needed.

"Gotcha" he said. He was getting cheesier and more cocky by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back