• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(actually, in all seriousness, cheers y'all for clearing that up for me too now I'm informed properly. exo. And someone gets captured? :-o)

Last edited by a moderator:
AidanCee said:
(actually, in all seriousness, cheers y'all for clearing that up for me too now I'm informed properly. exo. And someone gets kidnapped? :-o)
(Slasher kidnaps people,...they usually get rapped by bandits we have had 3 people so far. We usually volunteer to see who goes next)

AidanCee said:
(actually, in all seriousness, cheers y'all for clearing that up for me too now I'm informed properly. exo. And someone gets captured? :-o)
(earlier on bunch of people we're captured and raped, and stuff)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Slasher kidnaps people,...they usually get rapped by bandits we have had 3 people so far. We usually volunteer to see who goes next)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh Holy Moly. okay. Well, I guess , I'm the new boy, so it'd make sense if I was picked on. So i will volunteer If that makes lives any easier. )

Threat went to the inside of the church, grabbed the bag and got both knives, and tied the jacket around its waist. Threat walked out tipping Jason's hat, "Ready," was all the kid said before bringing out the wooden bat.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Threat went to the back and got both knives, and tied the jacket around its waist. Threat walked out tipping Jason's hat, "Ready," was all the kid said before bringing out the wooden bat.

[/QUOTE]
Aidan took his bow and held it by his side. He twitched his shoulders. He felt like he was in a movie "Let's Roll" he said. Although he cringed a bit at how awful it sounded when it came out of his mouth.

Chika climbs down the tree, frying pan still in hand. When she reaches the ground she begins to walk towards the way she thinks is the way to the church. This way.. I think!

"I'm going silent."Kuro said, placing the silencer on. He put his cloth over his nose and mouth, and put his black hood. Then he became the cold killer everyone saw before they met him.

1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg

Chika walks for a good eight minutes still not finding the church. She sighs and mentally smacka herself. Oh good job Chika! You got yourself lost!.. Well yet again ive never lived somewhere and never had tried to get back.. Guess im directionally challenged.. Crap it.. She continues to wander around. Ah.. Oops..

Libra259 said:
Chika walks for a good eight minutes still not finding the church. She sighs and mentally smacka herself. Oh good job Chika! You got yourself lost!.. Well yet again ive never lived somewhere and never had tried to get back.. Guess im directionally challenged.. Crap it.. She continues to wander around. Ah.. Oops..
(i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i found out i was directionally challenged.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back