• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While they were down Threat sneaked to the roof, he grabbed a bag from under on of the pews and put a pillow and blanket on the roof, himself still there. He sighed and felt a pain in the back of its mind. Peace stared up at the moon "I am coming for you Jason, and the bandits will hear my name as I cut them down," the kid said putting on Jason's old hat.

Enmyira said:
She blinked in surprise then tugged his jacket taunt around herself. She nodded with a tiny smile. "Y..Yes please!"
"okay..." Kuro said, rubbing his hands together. soon later, the fire was lit and Kuro laid back, looking a Two." You look tired."

Kuroko said:
"okay..." Kuro said, rubbing his hands together. soon later, the fire was lit and Kuro laid back, looking a Two." You look tired."
She glanced at him and slowly nodded. "I.. I guess I'm still recuperating.." she replied. She hadnt near the energy levels since she'd came back.

Kuro smiled, then pullled her to the ground next to him."sleep." He said bluntly.

Enmyira said:
She glanced at him and slowly nodded. "I.. I guess I'm still recuperating.." she replied. She hadnt near the energy levels since she'd came back.

Kuroko said:
Kuro smiled, then pullled her to the ground next to him."sleep." He said bluntly.
She didnt want to.. but.. she was tired... and his presence was comforting. "I.. but.." she tried to think of an excuse while unconsciously leaning into him.

"stop talking,you should take better care of your needs." Kuro said,pulling her closer.

Enmyira said:
She didnt want to.. but.. she was tired... and his presence was comforting. "I.. but.." she tried to think of an excuse while unconsciously leaning into him.

Kuroko said:
"Just relax..."Kuro added, smiling.
@Enmyira
"mm.." she mumbled and slowly relaxed more into him. Her eyes slowly started to slide closed untill she was heavily drooping.. Her breathing relaxed and she slowly went limp. She.. was asleep in no time at all..

Kuroko said:
"good, now it's time for me to sleep too."Kuro said. He put his arm around her waist and fell asleep.
@Enmyira
She nesteled closer to him in sleep. Her dreams were gentle but odd. Freya and Nick stood there with smiles on their face, happy that at last Two was comfortable to sleep well. With out making too much noise they both went to sleep in their own beds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
She nesteled closer to him in sleep. Her dreams were gentle but odd. Freya and Nick stood there with smiles on their face, happy that at last Two was comfortable to sleep well. With making too much noise they both went to sleep in their own beds.
kuro was dreaming. it's been so long since his last dream, he forgot how it felt. He was standing there, though tied down. Next to him was a girl, with white hair and gold eyes. she was smiling evily, and pointed out. Kuro looked at where she pointed, and his heart sank. There, was all of his friends, stabbed on pikes....Then the gold eyed girl got in his face...and then darkness.

(might be new yandere char i make, go make plot.)

(I am saying this because everyone is gone, you are all the weirdest, craziest aggressive bastards I have every seen in my entire life....and I...how do I say this l-l-lurve, you guys for that. You guy are just odd and fun, night all. I am going to visit your dreams with a fork :3)

Aidan woke to silence. And an empty place. Somewhat perturbed by the screaming he heard not to long ago from the basement he wondered who that "bandit" was. What on EARTH they'd don't to him and what troop of sadists he'd walked into. Was he safe? Or were they planning to do the same to him?

"Hello, is anyone about" he spoke out into the darkness.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{guys I'm so sorry I've been inactive. I've been sick af for the past like, three weeks and I try to get on, but I can't sometimes. Hope you understand. Can someone fill me in?}

[/QUOTE]
(So this is what happened: Most of the people are at the church. Jane, Keon and Amber stayed at the mansion. The huge group that appeared the previous day said they would come. They came earlier however only 4 people came. That includes Chris, the leader, Agni the sniper and two other unknown people. When they enter the mansion, Keon treated them bad. They didnt like it and left the mansion. Jane went with them because he thinks they are nice people. That is the story that envolves me and Keon. Then there are two people who got kidnapped, two girls. One was raped, the other I dont know. Then we have people messing with stuff at the church. And I think there is a new couple on the group. That is all I know)

@Brianna Ackerman

AidanCee said:
Aidan woke to silence. And an empty place. Somewhat perturbed by the screaming he heard not to long ago from the basement he wondered who that "bandit" was. What on EARTH they'd don't to him and what troop of sadists he'd walked into. Was he safe? Or were they planning to do the same to him?
"Hello, is anyone about" he spoke out into the darkness.
"Hello Aidan. Sleep well?" Kuro said, walking up from the basement. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, and a white and black slleveless shirt. Around his neck was his silver cross necklace, and he wore black and white LeBrons. He Smiled at him, and then sweatdroped. "I hope we didn't keep you up with last night. Threat,AJ, and I can be very sadistic. But don't worry, that only happens to foe, and people who piss us off. and it's very hard to piss me off. As long as you don't try and kill us, or piss of the sadists (Kuro,Threat,AJ,Miya.) you'll be fine. Now, you hungry?" Kuro said, giving his trademark Dazzling smile

@anybodyy in the church that cares

Kuroko said:
"Hello Aidan. Sleep well?" Kuro said, walking up from the basement. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, and a white and black slleveless shirt. Around his neck was his silver cross necklace, and he wore black and white LeBrons. He Smiled at him, and then sweatdroped. "I hope we didn't keep you up with last night. Threat,AJ, and I can be very sadistic. But don't worry, that only happens to foe, and people who piss us off. and it's very hard to piss me off. As long as you don't try and kill us, or piss of the sadists (Kuro,Threat,AJ,Miya.) you'll be fine. Now, you hungry?" Kuro said, giving his trademark Dazzling smile
@anybodyy in the church that cares
"Heh, yeah, I slept okay"

Aidan arched his back slightly and heard a crack

"But the pews can give you such a crick in the back. Look, Kuro. I think I trust you. Is there anyone about who will try to hurt me? I've met people who don't trust ANYBODY new. They convince themselves that I'm a spy or something. Which, of course, I'm not. Is there anybody like that about?"

Threat woke up from the roof and walked downstairs, the blanket as a cloak "Morning, did you all leave without me," the kid said still trying to function after having slept.

@Kuroko

AidanCee said:
"Heh, yeah, I slept okay"
Aidan arched his back slightly and heard a crack

"But the pews can give you such a crick in the back. Look, Kuro. I think I trust you. Is there anyone about who will try to hurt me? I've met people who don't trust ANYBODY new. They convince themselves that I'm a spy or something. Which, of course, I'm not. Is there anybody like that about?"
Well, I don't think so, Everybody here is fine with you. Jason will probably be okay when he sees how everyone trusts you. Miya... Well, that depends on how you are around her. Pissing her off is not recommended. Shaylen, she's nice so don't worry about her. Chika too. But a word of warning though... If my eyes start glowing and my pupils turn in to slits, stay away. I'm either pissed, or sadist mode has been activated. But Sadist mode only happens when Two lets me." Kuro siad, toosing him an apple, then taking two sodas out of his bag, handing one can to Aidan.

Kuroko said:
Well, I don't think so, Everybody here is fine with you. Jason will probably be okay when he sees how everyone trusts you. Miya... Well, that depends on how you are around her. Pissing her off is not recommended. Shaylen, she's nice so don't worry about her. Chika too. But a word of warning though... If my eyes start glowing and my pupils turn in to slits, stay away. I'm either pissed, or sadist mode has been activated. But Sadist mode only happens when Two lets me." Kuro siad, toosing him an apple, then taking two sodas out of his bag, handing one can to Aidan.
Aidan Smiled and opened his can.

"I like you guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back