• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat jumped for one "Gimme, I want sugar. I haven't had any for like 2 weeks, the last I had was a half eaten lollipop," it said trying to get a soda from Kuro, its eyes still closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Threat jumped for one "Gimme, I want sugar. I haven't had any for like 2 weeks, the last I had was a half eaten lollipop," it said trying to get a soda from Kuro, its eyes still closed.

[/QUOTE]
"Here" Kuro said, handing Threat one. Kuro then drank his own, and ate an apple.

AidanCee said:
Aidan Smiled and opened his can.
"I like you guys"
"Glad to be liked" Kuro said, giving his trademark smile. He then threw the can across the room, landing in the small trash can. Next, he got up up and walked outside, sitting on the steps, and taking in the fresh air.

@whoeverr cares

Threat walked near him using the blanket as a cape "When are leaving, I just woke up but *yawn* I am ready," Threat said taking a sip of the soda, before lying down on the step.

@Kuroko

Kuroko said:
"Glad to be liked" Kuro said, giving his trademark smile. He then threw the can across the room, landing in the small trash can. Next, he got up up and walked outside, sitting on the steps, and taking in the fresh air.
@whoeverr cares
Aidan Followed and sat on the stairs too. The sunlight burnt his eyes a bit. It was... eerily quiet. Not a soul, not a sound. He couldn't help but think that maybe everyone else had died.

But what about his captors? Were they dead too?

The silence was too tranquil to worry about such things. He sipped his soda and bit the apple.

I wake up from the conversation "yea,everyone get ready,threat gather the bombs"

Kuro put on his black fingerless combat gloves, and loaded his 50.cal sniper rifle. Then he strapped his combat knife to his ankle and put on his black jacket. "Silenced, or not?" He said, wondering if they would go in stealthily or guns blazing. He prefered stealth.

Yappi said:
"Attacking those bandit sum a bitches"I load a smg from the armory

Aidan put on his jacket and put his Bow Quiver onto his back. His knife tucked neatly into it's holster on his belt. He couldnt help but feel a little bit excited. Even if he didn't know who the bandits were.

Slasher999999999 said:
(Guys can you plz be more discripitive)
(Ok we found a bandit(Not yours someone elses), we tortured him, we found some information about the bandits(Yours). 2 and Kuro have become a ship, Jason is still out, and it is morning and we are getting ready for the trip)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Ok we found a bandit(Not yours someone elses), we tortured him, we found some information about the bandits(Yours). 2 and Kuro have become a ship, Jason is still out, and it is morning and we are getting ready for the trip)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol what trip xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back