• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace walked behind Kuro before jumping on his back "I'm tired, and the body is burned so carry me," the kid said as he laid his head on Kuro's head.

"It's the one on Main Street. It's down the interstate and it's very well hidden. I don't know the name" the bandits screams stuttering on every word

"Thanks chum, we have what we need from him" I throw my cigar on him and take a seat to listen to the screams and hear the flesh pop. "Ahh...are we bad people?"

"Hey guys,are we bad people!!!" I yell to them after asking myself the same question. I throw the rest of my whisky into the fire

Yappi said:
"It's the one on Main Street. It's down the interstate and it's very well hidden. I don't know the name" the bandits screams stuttering on every word
"Thanks chum, we have what we need from him" I throw my cigar on him and take a seat to listen to the screams and hear the flesh pop. "Ahh...are we bad people?"
"No, we just have a different view of things. Now, peace, would you like to stay and watch, or shall i carry you to bed?"Kuro said in a calm tone.

@White Shamrock

{guys I'm so sorry I've been inactive. I've been sick af for the past like, three weeks and I try to get on, but I can't sometimes. Hope you understand. Can someone fill me in?}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{guys I'm so sorry I've been inactive. I've been sick af for the past like, three weeks and I try to get on, but I can't sometimes. Hope you understand. Can someone fill me in?}

[/QUOTE]
(It is no problem, and Jane is talking with Chris and the wierd group near the mansion, Peace, AJ, and Kuro just tortured a man, we know where the bandits are, and Jason is still looking for Skylyn)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{guys I'm so sorry I've been inactive. I've been sick af for the past like, three weeks and I try to get on, but I can't sometimes. Hope you understand. Can someone fill me in?}

[/QUOTE]
(new guy, captured bamdit,tortured him, arrow to the knee,now we know location of hostages)

Threat frowned "You kidding I am going with you guys to help everyone, plus we could fine Jason on the way," the kid said determination in its eyes.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok it's settled,we attack tommorow" I go inside the church and drink, it's so sad without My drinking buddy here (woot bought Dark Souls 3, night peeps)

Threat yawns "I'm not tired, I still have some kick in me....and also Hersheys but that is different," The kid said ruffling Kuro's hair as he talked.

@Kuroko

Yappi said:
he stays silent during those five seconds,bleeding out.
"Well I gave you the chance" I throw the lighter unlit to scare him and he screams and starts talking.

"They are some bandits in a complex,they Killed and raped my friend. They are I a apartment complex. Now please just kill m-"

"Shhhhh, let the other two have there fun. I'll throw my cigar on you when there done. leave him alive, I want to watch him burn alive"
Yappi said:

-=-=((Don't you need

@Slasher999999999 to okay this, since this is the group he controls? [unless if it's a different group] ))=-=-

"we're attacking tomorrow threat,haha. C'mon, lets go to bed." Kuro said, standing up and walking to the door of the church. He pushed open the doors, and closed it behind him "Now, where do you wanna sleep?"

@White Shamrock

Threat yawned "I sleep on the pews, not very comfortable but I have too," the kid said trying to stay awake and continues to yawn. Threat looks at him "If you leave without me, I will leave myself, got it."

@Kuroko

Kuroko said:
"we're attacking tomorrow threat,haha. C'mon, lets go to bed." Kuro said, standing up and walking to the door of the church. He pushed open the doors, and closed it behind him "Now, where do you wanna sleep?"
@White Shamrock
Two slowly walked back down the steps, into the church. She was slightly chilled and rubbing her arms to create warmth. She perked up once she remembered that she could build a fire! She smiled tiredly to herself before slowly going down into the basement, and then into the sleeping area to build a fire in the little square hole designated for it.

"Okay, we won't leave without you." Kuro put him down on one of the pews. "night night." kuro added, felling like an older brother more then anything. He then took his backpack and weapons down into the basement sleeping area, where he saw Two shivering, trying to build a fire. he put his stuff down, and took off his jacket. he walked up behind Two and draped the warm jacket around her shoulders. He then sat down next to her."need help?" Kuro said with his dazzling trademark smile.

@White Shamrock @Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"Okay, we won't leave without you." Kuro put him down on one of the pews. "night night." kuro added, felling like an older brother more then anything. He then took his backpack and weapons down into the basement sleeping area, where he saw Two shivering, trying to build a fire. he put his stuff down, and took off his jacket. he walked up behind Two and draped the warm jacket around her shoulders. He then sat down next to her."need help?" Kuro said with his dazzling trademark smile.
@White Shamrock @Enmyira
She blinked in surprise then tugged his jacket taunt around herself. She nodded with a tiny smile. "Y..Yes please!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back