• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AidanCee said:
"Look, I know. But this is. This is unbelievable. I know there are people like that in this world... But so many?!" He smack his head on the back of the seat in front. And that's where he stayed. Looking at his shoes
"the outbreak changed alot of people"

Skylyn struggled with her water, lips chapped and peeling she gulped down half of it, just to spit more blood up. "I'm glad everyone's having a good time" she pointed out, her voice stronger. She stared at Aiden and watch him have his tantrum, "Stop. Stop fighting." she paused and took some staggered breaths. "It solves nothing" her eyes shut and her consciousness slowly faded (@White Shamrock )

Jason looked at her "You're going to be ok, ya hear me," he said in a low tone and with a smile, he didn't know if she could live or not. He tried and forced the out of his mind but it just kept coming back. Tears rushed down his face, and he covered this with his hat mumbling something to himself.

@J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick nodded with what his sister was saying. "We'll tell the others when they get back." He said. Freya nodded with a smile and leaned back against the side of the church. Two was outside with the siblings.. and she liked their idea. She'd already asked to sign up for a specific job.

(settlements are cool)

Kuro just wanted to get back and sleep, he couldn't care less about the bandit's as long as they left him and his group alone. He looked emotionless, yet he was slightly tired.

Enmyira said:
Nick nodded with what his sister was saying. "We'll tell the others when they get back." He said. Freya nodded with a smile and leaned back against the side of the church. Two was outside with the siblings.. and she liked their idea. She'd already asked to sign up for a specific job.
(what, already found a settlement? damn daniel)

"Let Johny look at her when we get home, he knows some biology and has a few bits of medical knowledge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back