• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{ what did I miss?}

[/QUOTE]
(Keon just found Skylyn dead body and she turned into a zombie and had to kill her)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
unable to stand all the commotion, Kuro threw his combat knife at the wall, embedding it in the wall. He then left ubruptly, going back outside. There, he saw Two smoking. He got angry, seeing her practicly giving in to addiction. He walked up to her, grabbed the cigar, and stomped it on the floor. "Don't smoke. Ever. It's horrible." Kuro said,still looking at the floor.
@Enmyira
She glanced up and blinked. "That was my first time. I don't get addicted to things." She told him and tilted her head.

Keon eyes would soon become dead, void of any emotions. He would get up slowly and say in a quiet voice that could be heard clearly "Who did this" his head hanged down.

Enmyira said:
She glanced up and blinked. "That was my first time. I don't get addicted to things." She told him and tilted her head.
"I-it dosen't matter, smoking is wrong." kuro said, still looking at the ground."i knew nice people who said that, and they died." Kuro added, and drops of tears slowly hit the ground.

Kuroko said:
"I-it dosen't matter, smoking is wrong." kuro said, still looking at the ground."i knew nice people who said that, and they died." Kuro added, and drops of tears slowly hit the ground.
She stared at him. "Sit."

She reached over and gently wiped away one of his tears. "Hmm.." she hummed and smiled. "Need to talk about it?"

@Kuroko

AJ is passed out drunk and under the effects of god knows what medicines. He sits there,asleep an restless.

Enmyira said:
She reached over and gently wiped away one of his tears. "Hmm.." she hummed and smiled. "Need to talk about it?"
@Kuroko
"nice people died because of smoking. i don't want it to happen again. You were the first person to be nice to me for a long time. So don't smoke EVER again."Kuro said looking up, crying. He then hugged her tighly. "Thank you... you don't know how much you mean to me..."

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"nice people died because of smoking. i don't want it to happen again. You were the first person to be nice to me for a long time. So don't smoke EVER again."Kuro said looking up, crying. He then hugged her tighly. "Thank you... you don't know how much you mean to me..."
@Enmyira
( xD one brother gets better and the other is slowly falling apart)

Kuroko said:
@Enmyira
She puts an arm around him and sighs. "There, that felt good to say didn't it?"

Enmyira said:
She puts an arm around him and sighs. "There, that felt good to say didn't it?"
"Very. ha, i feel like the show with challenged kids and their lives" Kuro joked, smiling as he hugged her.

Kuroko said:
(half way real? you must explain)
Kuro then let go, looking into her eyes. "But really though, thank you.".
((Like.. she was smiling but it was halfway fake. Like.. she was smiling but it didn't reach her eyes type of thing.))

"Very welcome." She simply replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back