• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She flinched... people were yelling. She sniffled and clung to Kuro again. "N..n... y..yelling.." She sniffled, suddenly going rigid as a recent flashback passed by a few seconds.

Jason grabs him before slamming him to the ground "Fuck you Aiden." He goes up to AJ and punches him in the face before heading out.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason grabs him before slamming him to the ground "Fuck you Aiden." He goes up to AJ and punches him in the face before heading out.

[/QUOTE]
Aidan gets up as quickly as he fell. And storms after Jason. But seeing AJ bloodied up now made him stop and go over to him instead.

" what's his problem?"

Enmyira said:
She flinched... people were yelling. She sniffled and clung to Kuro again. "N..n... y..yelling.." She sniffled, suddenly going rigid as a recent flashback passed by a few seconds.
"Don't worry, it can't hurt you. I won't let it." Kuro said looking back at the church.

"

dodging the punch I decide he isn't worth it and I help Aiden up. "It's easy for him, the more you kill the more you can distance yourself. My Phych never got the memo"

Yappi said:
dodging the punch I decide he isn't worth it and I help Aiden up. "It's easy for him, the more you kill the more you can distance yourself. My Phych never got the memo"
"He probably just needs time too. Space. Alone time... We need to give it to him. Or I'll fuckin give it to him" Aidan clenched his fist for a second then stopped. He wasn't strong enough to fight Jason. That would be ridiculous.

"He may be quick but if a grapple him one time he's out. Getting tired of his shit, it's not as easy for everyone to kill, I'm a fucking carpenter for Christ sakes."

Jason walked out and sighed "Fuck all of them," he said under his breath before leaving the church. He looked at the trees before starting to swing his machete at them, he swung it faster and harder against the trees.

Yappi said:
"He may be quick but if a grapple him one time he's out. Getting tired of his shit, it's not as easy for everyone to kill, I'm a fucking carpenter for Christ sakes."
"I partied. That's what I did with my life. I worked in a resteraunt and partied. Drugs alcohol sex music. I lived like a washed up celebrity. I threw away any possibility of setting down. I probably should have been in prison a long time ago. So I deserve everything that's coming to me."

Enmyira said:
She gave him another small smile. "For helping me..." She mumbled and gently hugged him.
"I'll always be here to help you, i want to help you. there is nothing to be sorry about." Kuro said, hugging her back.

"He's being a fucking prick that's what he's being, I just went through the most painful thing I've ever gone through and recalling 49 people I've killed and he blows it off like Like all those lives are nothing"

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Threat saw this display before running up to AJ "You Ok, Jason seems off," the kid said tears welling in his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"Off, he's more than off, kid. There's a fire in him"

Kuroko said:
"I'll always be here to help you, i want to help you. there is nothing to be sorry about." Kuro said, hugging her back.
She blushed and lightly smiled tiredly. "Kuro....thank you.."

"I'm going back to sleep, someone kick Jason's ass for me"

I lay down and try to fall asleep

(Gnight guys and galls)

Jason stopped and climbed a tree, his guitar in hand "And you could have it all. My empire if dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt." He sighed and cried softly "Why am I crying over her, we didn't get along well, but she was a lovely.....fuck what is wrong with me." He sat on the branch and dozed off.

Aidan woke up from his snooze feeling tireder than before. With the words "go kick Jason's ass"

He went outside to find Jason. Not to "kick his ass" but to talk. AJ needed protecting at the minute, but so did Jason.

He saw him lying in a tree.

"HEy Jason!" He called but there was no answer. Must be asleep, he thought. So he turned on his heel and sat on the stairs outside and quietly waited.

AidanCee said:
Aidan woke up from his snooze feeling tireder than before. With the words "go kick Jason's ass"
He went outside to find Jason. Not to "kick his ass" but to talk. AJ needed protecting at the minute, but so did Jason.

He saw him lying in a tree.

"HEy Jason!" He called but there was no answer. Must be asleep, he thought. So he turned on his heel and sat on the stairs outside and quietly waited.
(Kuro and Two are on the stairs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back