• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
"Great. C'mon, let's go back upstairs." Kuro said as he held out his hand, so he could help her up.
@Enmyira
Two nodded and gently slid her hand into his.

Freya yelped as she toppled over a headstone. There was a tiny graveyard outback where she and Nick were working. Nick couldn't help but laugh.

Chili looked at him "Don't worry I won't throw ya under the bus, I ain't no coward. If someone comes for you they will answer to my heater." He brings out a pistol and smiles pointing at a wall.

@AidanCee

Kuro pulled two up, and beckoned for her to follow him as he walked back up, and waved at the new guy. He sat down next to where he put his backpack and silenced 50. cal sniper rifle. He took off his jacket, now showing his black and red sleeveless shirt,which complimented his muscular arms, and put it in his bag. Then he looked over his sniper rifle, making sure everything was the way he liked it.

@Enmyira @AidanCee

Kuroko said:
Kuro pulled two up, and beckoned for her to follow him as he walked back up, and waved at the new guy. He sat down next to where he put his backpack and silenced 50. cal sniper rifle. He took off his jacket, now showing his black and red sleeveless shirt,which complimented his muscular arms, and put it in his bag. Then he looked over his sniper rifle, making sure everything was the way he liked it.
@Enmyira @AidanCee
Everyone about seemed nice, so I start to get comfortable in my surroundings. These people were definitely trustworthy. I smile and wave at the stranger sat on the pews. He looked like he could defend a castle all by himself.

Kuroko said:
@Enmyira @AidanCee
Two sat on the floor next to Kuro's feet. She tossed a peach back and forth in her hands.

@AidanCee[/URL] @Kuroko
Not one person had seemed suspicious. Just friendly waves. Every other group Id seen had shown me the door, for fear of being robbed, or something. A whole new meaning to stranger danger. But this group seemed smiley, friendly. More importantly, they looked like the wanted to survive.

I turn to Chili, "you're all so nice. Accommodating. Thank you. Are you all like this? Or is there anyone I should be weary of?"

Threat giggled "Ya I won't, since Jason has been gone Johny has been a good friend through it all. I am glad, and happy to see my favorite snipers together," the kid said before continuing to tug the stranger.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes...Pissing me off is about the second worst thing you can do in your life. The first would be pissing Miya off or Two" kuro said in the most sinister voice he could, his pupils turning into slits, like a snakes, and his blood red eyes glowed.... then al of a sudden he was back to normal again, smiling as he tossed him an apple. "so don't. ok? Here you go."

@AidanCee @everyone in the church

Peace smiled and kept a grip on the new mans shirt "HURT THREAT AND I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER, I AM 0.5 ON THE PISS OFF METER, sorry that you are in second Kuro. Keon is first actually but he isn't here," the kid said staring at the new man, and giggling.

@AidanCee @Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back