• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
kuro turned around in embarrassment. He heard her whimper, and spoke in a concerned voice," You okay?".
@Enmyira
"Fine!" She lied, her voice straining. She had to stop and take a few deep breaths. "I..it's just a bit of pain after all." She tried to joke as a few tears spilled down her flushed face.

@Kuroko

"JESUS CHRIST NOT HERE" I hit the pistol out of her hands and unload it "just...I'm sorry about that but come here, you can join us"

@VampiresRule

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks" I look at the gun in the stranger's hand. I know not to be any trouble. "Look... we've got to be weary. I dont want them to catch me.Not again. I'll do anything."

Enmyira said:
"Fine!" She lied, her voice straining. She had to stop and take a few deep breaths. "I..it's just a bit of pain after all." She tried to joke as a few tears spilled down her flushed face.
@Kuroko
"Are you sure? Don't lie to me Two. Hurting you is hurting me." Kuro said, still turned away from her as not to see anything embarrassing.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"Are you sure? Don't lie to me Two. Hurting you is hurting me." Kuro said, still turned away from her as not to see anything embarrassing.
@Enmyira
"I..its just pain K--kuro!" She replied and tried again to apply the balm. ((Sorry was taking pictures of trees...and about to head into class)) @Kuroko

Kuroko said:
"it's not what it is, but who it's happening to!" Kuro said, concerned.
@Enmyira
She looked at him in surprise. Had...had he really just said that...? She couldn't help the tiny blush that crept up onto her face. She cleared her throat and looked to the floor. "C..can you.. h..help..me..?" @Kuroko

Enmyira said:
She looked at him in surprise. Had...had he really just said that...? She couldn't help the tiny blush that crept up onto her face. She cleared her throat and looked to the floor. "C..can you.. h..help..me..?" @Kuroko
-=-=((SHIP IT! SHIP IT! SHIP IT!!! I SHIP MURO!!!))=-=-

Enmyira said:
"Uh...what exactly, would i need to do?" Kuro said, facing away fromher still.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
confused, Kuro takes the bottle," what am i supposed to do with this?" he said, tilting his head like a confused puppy.
@Enmyira
She turned so he could see the angry red brand. It was slightly crusty and raw. It kept tearing open and she was tired of feeling the pain. Her eyes looked haunted and deep. "P..please..."

Enmyira said:
She turned so he could see the angry red brand. It was slightly crusty and raw. It kept tearing open and she was tired of feeling the pain. Her eyes looked haunted and deep. "P..please..."
(idk how to put this into words, so i'm gonna use a transition from before to after, skipping what happened)

"oh... okay, put this on your wound, okay." kuro said, refering to the balm."Okay, i said i would help, so i will." kuro added, as he opened the balm...[Transition]...Kuro closed the balm, finished."Okay, i'm done. Anything else?" Kuro said, wiping a bead of sweat with his wrist, and gave his trademark dazzling smile.

@Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
(idk how to put this into words, so i'm gonna use a transition from before to after, skipping what happened)
"oh... okay, put this on your wound, okay." kuro said, refering to the balm."Okay, i said i would help, so i will." kuro added, as he opened the balm...[Transition]...Kuro closed the balm, finished."Okay, i'm done. Anything else?" Kuro said, wiping a bead of sweat with his wrist, and gave his trademark dazzling smile.

@Enmyira
She gave a tired smile and shook her head. Sue started to carefully wrap her chest up, one piece of clothing underneath included. "Thank you.."

@Kuroko

Enmyira said:
She gave a tired smile and shook her head. Sue started to carefully wrap her chest up, one piece of clothing underneath included. "Thank you.."
@Kuroko
"No problem, you gonna be okay now?" Kuro said, still concerned, yet calmer.He put the balm back on the shelf and closed it, making it look like nothing was there. He then walked back to Two and sat down in front of her.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"No problem, you gonna be okay now?" Kuro said, still concerned, yet calmer.He put the balm back on the shelf and closed it, making it look like nothing was there. He then walked back to Two and sat down in front of her.
@Enmyira
She pulled on her top and then her jacket. "Yea, I should be okay for a while.."she smiled at him.

Yappi said:
"Wait who captured you and what happened, we have kidknappers going Through our people."
"They were my "friends". But what friends capture you, rob you then leave you to die at the start of a zombie apocalypse? Then always be in your shadow?

They kept Biteys on leashes and tied them so they were inches from me... Every pull they made making the leash weaker."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back