• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woah, can't let that happen, Two stays alive." Kuro said, standing up.He walked over to the the group, standing, in front of Two. "I can expect you to be sad about losing Jason, but he's tough, we'll find him and the others."Two, don't EVER say that again. Do you understand?" Kuro said, turning to two.

@Enmyira @Yappi

Kuroko said:
"Woah, can't let that happen, Two stays alive." Kuro said, standing up.He walked over to the the group, standing, in front of Two. "I can expect you to be sad about losing Jason, but he's tough, we'll find him and the others."Two, don't EVER say that again. Do you understand?" Kuro said, turning to two.
@Enmyira @Yappi
She shrunk under his gaze. "T..then..d..dont let them torture before talking..."

Aidan heard voices and knew they'd have weapons. This thing has gone on for far too long for them not to have weapons. They could shoot him at an instant but with every damn person who'd betrayed him- left him to die- following so close he had no choice. He swung the door open and threw his hands over his head.

"don't shoot! Don't shoot! I mean no harm! I need your help"

"Mm..." she grunbled and wandered away suddenly. She'd gotten too worked up and was starting to feel her nerves fray. She'd been tortured and raped by the bandits without any words.. she didn't want anyone else to feel that way too.. "I.. I need to find..some stuff..." she mumbled and headed down to the basement.

((@all ye/anyone))

She blinked and glanced back. "I.. Need something for a burn.." she quietly said and lead him into the basement, into the sleeping-cave, and into a different corridor. It looked like straight stone walls, but when sheleaned all her weight on one, a soft click could be heard and the stone swung backwards as she kept pushing. It revealed shelves upon shelves of supplies. "Medical.. in the.. the back corner.." @Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Shocked I pull my weapon and almost shoot the intruder "What do you need help with?"
"Ive been on my own.. Sin.. Since this whole thing started. My "friends" robbed me and left me for dead. I can't survive on my own any longer. I fear they're coming back for me.

"let me get it for you. it was in a high up shelf she couldn't reach, so he got it down and handed it to her. "anything else? And you still haven't said how i can make it up to you. C'mon, there has to be something, anything." kuro said, staring at her intently.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"let me get it for you. it was in a high up shelf she couldn't reach, so he got it down and handed it to her. "anything else? And you still haven't said how i can make it up to you. C'mon, there has to be something, anything." kuro said, staring at her intently.
@Enmyira
"I don'tknow yet... t..tellme.. tell me about your tattoo.." she murmered and went out intothe sleeping area.

@Kuroko

Shit."how'd you....never mind. Well, Goverment kidnapped me for, i don't know... 3 years. there were 13 of us, each tattooed with the corresponding number. I was the 3th. They were trying to alter a humans genetic code to make the worlds best soldier. I was the only one that succeeded. The others failed, so they were killed. Before they could input instructions, the world's government found out and shut them down, returning me to the town, where after the government left, they imprisoned me again. " Kuro said, managing a smile as he spoke."The XIII tattoo is on my right shoulder." Kuro said, pulling up his sleeve to expose his muscular arm, and there, on the shoulder, was the Black XIII tattoo.

@Enmyira

She gave him a small smile and nodded. "I saw it yesterday... when we were settling down to sleep..." she swallowed and went to sit down on a chair. She let out a breath and opened the burn stuff.

@Kuroko

Enmyira said:
She gave him a small smile and nodded. "I saw it yesterday... when we were settling down to sleep..." she swallowed and went to sit down on a chair. She let out a breath and opened the burn stuff.
@Kuroko
"oh, okay. Do you need to be alone? or....." Kuro said, offering to help, but can go away.

@Enmyira (brb jelly Samich time)

Kuroko said:
"oh, okay. Do you need to be alone? or....." Kuro said, offering to help, but can go away.
@Enmyira (brb jelly Samich time)
((*huffs* sharee?~))

She blinked and glanced up at him. It..was kind of humiliating. She slowly shrugged off her jacket and glanced around. "C..can you grab some of those bandages you wrap with..?" She asked. The burn-brand on her chest haunted her.. and hurt extreamly bad. It was a mental and physical wound of part of the things that took place when she was kidnapped.

Enmyira said:
((*huffs* sharee?~))
She blinked and glanced up at him. It..was kind of humiliating. She slowly shrugged off her jacket and glanced around. "C..can you grab some of those bandages you wrap with..?" She asked. The burn-brand on her chest haunted her.. and hurt extreamly bad. It was a mental and physical wound of part of the things that took place when she was kidnapped.
(Back and jellied up! sorry)

"Sure. one sec, i'll go grab it." Kuro said, heading back into the medicine shelf. he came back with the bandages."Here you go." Kuro said, handing it to Two with a smile.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
(Back and jellied up! sorry)
"Sure. one sec, i'll go grab it." Kuro said, heading back into the medicine shelf. he came back with the bandages."Here you go." Kuro said, handing it to Two with a smile.

@Enmyira
(((> :P )))

She nodded and set them beside her. She hesitated before slightly turning to the side and pulled off her top. An angry-raw brand sat on her chest, right where her heart was. She dug out some of the burn-balm and tried applying it. Her eyes teared up and her hand shook. It hurt! She let out a slightly pained whimper and her other hand was gripping the chair beneath her.

@Kuroko

She ran to the wall of the church and leaned agenst it and started to cry more. She gripped her pistol and loded it with a bullet.

@ anyone in the church

Enmyira said:
(((> :P )))
She nodded and set them beside her. She hesitated before slightly turning to the side and pulled off her top. An angry-raw brand sat on her chest, right where her heart was. She dug out some of the burn-balm and tried applying it. Her eyes teared up and her hand shook. It hurt! She let out a slightly pained whimper and her other hand was gripping the chair beneath her.

@Kuroko
kuro turned around in embarrassment. He heard her whimper, and spoke in a concerned voice," You okay?".

@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back