• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(the bandits are comming the bandits are comming)
Because of the lack of bandits seeing her leave the room, Miya eventually escapes not getting a chance to save sky?

(Do not look at the side of your face, there may or may not be bite marks. I am freddy crugor shamrock)

Last edited by a moderator:
She sighgd and walked in to the church closeing the doors and looked around "still lookes in good shape" she started to whistle

Chili tackled her and pointed his heater at her "Listen chick tell me who you are before I blow your dome off," he said as he pinned her to the ground.

@VampiresRule

VampiresRule said:
She sighgd and walked in to the church closeing the doors and looked around "still lookes in good shape" she started to whistle
(How the hell did you walk past Kuro And Two without noticin')(right in the grass in Front of the Church)

Chili looked at her "Please answer the question before you eat lead. WHO ARE YOU!" he said in a louder voice as he grabbed a knife and stabbed it on the flooring near her head.

@VampiresRule

I see slick pin somebody and I don't recognize them "slick don't kill em, they might know something"

@White Shamrock @VampiresRule

"ughhh, did i fall asleep?" Kuro said, looking around while still laying down.Looking over to his side, He saw Two dug into his side, sleeping."Eh?". Then, hearing a commotion inside the church, Kuro gently moved out from Two's grasp. He opened the doors, seeing part of the group, and a girl he hasn't seen before, and talks of interrigation, refering to the girl. "Oooh, interrogation? let me do it. She won't be harmed physically. I used to interrogate other prisoners, and they always broke within 3 minutes." Kuro said, gathering the attention of everyone. "Please?" He added, hoping for a yes. He longed to break people mentally and physiologically.

@White Shamrock @VampiresRule

Chili kissed her forehead and then said "Don't hurt the cutey to the brake of insanity OK, I want to get to know her afterwards," he said as he sat on a pew, he tipped his shades showing the black and purple eyes.

@Kuroko @VampiresRule @Yappi

I take out my knife "I won't hurt her....just with Jason gone we need every bit of info" I get some rope and tie her to a chair. I get the radio and turn on some music. "So do you know anything about a group of kidknappers"

Two startled awake at the sound of a z. She looked over and saw that it had been trapped by a wire. If it walked any more forward, its head would be sliced in two. She blinked and stared at it for a while... it seemed Freya and Nick had been busy with more than just the cave's defenses..

((General))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back