• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(.....for,the sake of everyone I'm not going to point out how damn flawed that was and let you do what you want.)
(Thanks!! :3 I'll post all the shit soon... But don't wait on the edge of your seat or anything. I'm having troubles with a few RPs I started, so it might take a while. Hey, has anyone seen Mirai Nikki here? (Future Diary) I made a Fandom thread for it, and we need 2 more people before we can start.)

Enmyira said:
"N--nuh-uh!" She stammered and kept on poking him. "Y--you're never gunna g..get me... c..cuz.. you wont b..be able to stop laughing!" His words flashed a horrid memory into her mind but she tried her best to ignore it. His laughing helped..
@Kuroko
Kuro was now laughing uncontrollably, squirming under each touch.

Mira chuckles seeing him spasm. She pulls the kife out and continues to stab it into him. The blade went in multiple different areas of his body. Everywhere, but the brain. She was going to leave the undead bandit for them to deal with.

She giggles and checks his pulse on his wrist to see if he was still alive.

Miya stands and smiled. Knowing he would turn soon. She quietly leaves the room, un-noticed she hides and looks around for a way out. Also keeping an eye out for more poor souls that were dragged in here.

Slasher999999999 said:
(Remember this, @Slasher999999999 ?? xD )

2 of the wolves would charge at her, I would raise my hand and the wolves would stop and growl at her fiercely staring at her with crimson glowing eyes he would turn around and start to walk "he's your responsibility then" he would spin around and grab her neck and quickly take out his combat knife and point the tip at her throat almost drawing blood "next time you do that again I will kill you" he would release her and walk away sheathing his knife "Maybe you have only killed the dead but I have killed both living and dead" he would walk back into the house, his wolves would growl at them and turn round walking away from them heading back inside the mansion.

Kuroko said:
gasping for air, kuro laughed hard.
She finaly relented to catch her breath. Shecouldnt help but cough and it hurt. She flinched but tried to keep the appearance that she was laughing-and gasping for air.

@Kuroko ((Two has a best buddy (:'()(o'v'o)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
She finaly relented to catch her breath. Shecouldnt help but cough and it hurt. She flinched but tried to keep the appearance that she was laughing-and gasping for air.
@Kuroko ((Two has a best buddy (:'()(o'v'o)))
(Just try not to get caught by bandits two I want to see how far this will go)

(I'm going to try to do this thing called sleep. I've never done it before but I heard it's amazing. Night !Night!)

(Bu

Enmyira said:
((*blinks, confused*))
(I have a strong sense of curiosity and want to see how far Menir and Kuro relationship will go but if you get captured by bandits again then we'll you know...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back