• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="J I N X](The coin flip has been made. xD Miya will not be worse than Sky...)

[/QUOTE]
(Nope, because Miya is going to make her move right about now...)

Slasher999999999 said:
He would squeeze her breast one more time and would start to fumble with his belt and pants @Mira1
Miya takes this opertunity to kick herself up the wall and land her legs on his shoulder, she squeezes, strangling him slightly. "Undo these shackles, or die." She says, till in massive pain, her back torn to shreds, a large pool of blood under her feet.

Slasher999999999 said:
(I'm curious now who will be worse @J I N X )
(Worse as in torture wise? Or as in broken? Because she sky will definitely be more broken than Miya)

(Well, Skylyn would be more broken, but... You know, she kind of lost the coin toss...)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Miya has already been through torture. The only difference is now her insane side is showing more. And it's showing alot, miya will be a different, very crazy, woman.)

She chuckles and pulls the bandit to the ground, holding her foot on his throat.

Kuroko said:
Falling back to lie down in the grass, Kuro smiled. his arms spread out as he relaxed, staring up at the,rather blury, sky. A broad smile crept up on his face. he was lighly drunk, so it was soon to clear in an hour or so, but for the time being, he was vulnerable, able to believe anything at this point. He started laughing again, though longer this time.
@Enmyira
She propped herself up to take another big drink before setting the bottle aside. She sighed and flopped back down. "....Kuro..?"

@Kuroko

She bends over grabbing the knife, still holding her foot on his throat. "Why don't you smile for me?!" She says with a giggle.

She tilts her head. "Fine I'll make you smile." She says and brings the knife to his mouth. She puts the knife inside, pressing it against the side of his mouth. She Yanks up violently. "One..." She does the same on the other side of his mouth. "Two..."

Enmyira said:
She propped herself up to take another big drink before setting the bottle aside. She sighed and flopped back down. "....Kuro..?"
@Kuroko
"yes? did you notice the flying turtle?"kuro said, prepared to try and be serious.

Kuroko said:
"yes? did you notice the flying turtle?"kuro said, prepared to try and be serious.
She burst out in more giggles and tried to stop them. "Noo!" She exclaimed with a smile and trurned on her side to lightly punch him in the arm. "There is no flying turtle dummy..." She mumbled. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny sigh. Her buzzed head didnt know what she was doing... but she just felt like she wanted to be held... she wanted to be safe... "K..Kuro... w..why... why did you stop when you... were saying your last name?" She tried.

@Kuroko

She puts a finger to his lips. "Shhh it's almost over." She says as she sits him against the wall. She presses the knife against his throat. "Three!" She yells slicing through his neck.

[QUOTE="J I N X](She's fucked up.. I like her. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(She is very fucked up. I'm making a story for her on wattpad and I was going to start posting some. She is so far my favorite character.)

Enmyira said:
She burst out in more giggles and tried to stop them. "Noo!" She exclaimed with a smile and trurned on her side to lightly punch him in the arm. "There is no flying turtle dummy..." She mumbled. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny sigh. Her buzzed head didnt know what she was doing... but she just felt like she wanted to be held... she wanted to be safe... "K..Kuro... w..why... why did you stop when you... were saying your last name?" She tried.
@Kuroko
"Oh......well. I was raised in a small town, before all this. no parents. the town council head found me in the road, with a note saying, The Murasama. the demonic blade, wielded by satan. they locked me in a room, and left me there, keeping me alive so veryone in the town could yell insults at me.rough life. Then, one day, the entire town burned to the ground. A fallen beam put a hole in the wall, letting me escape. The outbreak started short after." Kuro said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back