• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
"hey, don't worry, it was good, you don't have to decide now. Hey Listen, i'm going to go check out this forest. i won't be gone long." Kuro Said, picking up his sniper rifle. "If you ever need to use this, just tell me." "see you later". He then started walking into the treeline.
She blinked and watched him walk off. She didnt want to be alone again... but.. since he didnt invite her, she figured he just wanted to be by himself. She swallowed and sat where she stood. "O..okay.." she mumbled and hugged her knees up to her chest.

Freya and Nick were busy working on the defenses deep inside the caves.

Threat looked up at Johny "Thanks also I wrote this," the kid moves away to show writing that says 'Threat and Johny BFFs' with a crude drawing of them both.

@Yappi

Enmyira said:
She blinked and watched him walk off. She didnt want to be alone again... but.. since he didnt invite her, she figured he just wanted to be by himself. She swallowed and sat where she stood. "O..okay.." she mumbled and hugged her knees up to her chest.
Freya and Nick were busy working on the defenses deep inside the caves.
spending time in the forest was great. He didn't have to worry about anything, other then not die. Though, he did wish he remembered to invite Two with him. It was fun around her, kept things interesting. he spent some time practicing with his knife, then rested. 13 minutes later, he walked back into the clearing before the church. Kuro stopped. surprised, Two was just sitting there, and it hadn't looked like she had moved since he had left. Smiling, he jogged up to her and sat down in next to her. "Hi! you ok? I wanted to invite you, but i figured you would like to be alone sometimes." He said in a concerned yet calm voice.

Kuroko said:
spending time in the forest was great. He didn't have to worry about anything, other then not die. Though, he did wish he remembered to invite Two with him. It was fun around her, kept things interesting. he spent some time practicing with his knife, then rested. 13 minutes later, he walked back into the clearing before the church. Kuro stopped. surprised, Two was just sitting there, and it hadn't looked like she had moved since he had left. Smiling, he jogged up to her and sat down in next to her. "Hi! you ok? I wanted to invite you, but i figured you would like to be alone sometimes." He said in a concerned yet calm voice.
She blinked in slight surprise and stared at him for a few seconds. She fidgeted for a few seconds before reaching out to gently poke him in the shoulder. "P..poke.."

((@Kuroko))

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
She blinked in slight surprise and stared at him for a few seconds. She fidgeted for a few seconds before reaching out to gently poke him in the shoulder. "P..poke.."
Kuro was poked, and didn't know what to do. He just sat there, and stared at his shoulder. "... oh. well good to see your fine. Or at least you look like it. you sure your okay?" Kuro said, nudging Two in the shoulder with his elbow and a dazzling short laugh.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
Kuro was poked, and didn't know what to do. He just sat there, and stared at his shoulder. "... oh. well good to see your fine. Or at least you look like it. you sure your okay?" Kuro said, nudging Two in the shoulder with his elbow and a dazzling short laugh.
She couldn't help giggling. His laugh was contagious. "mm... I hurt all over t..to be honest... and... m..my head feels like a bag of squirrels.. but..." She slightly fidgets again then sucks in a breath. She holds out the bottle of whisky while staring intently at the grass. "W--want some?"

@Kuroko

Enmyira said:
She couldn't help giggling. His laugh was contagious. "mm... I hurt all over t..to be honest... and... m..my head feels like a bag of squirrels.. but..." She slightly fidgets again then sucks in a breath. She holds out the bottle of whisky while staring intently at the grass. "W--want some?"
@Kuroko
"..." Kuro was silent for a moment. He's never drunk alcohol before. it was scary when he remembered how wierd drunk people start acting. But she was his Best Friend, and asking this was obviously tough for her. "S-sure." he takes the glass and takes a sip." weird firt taste. Here you go, Two" Kuro said, hand ing the bottle back with a slightly dazed look on his face.

(can't take alcohol, gets easily drunk.)

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"..." Kuro was silent for a moment. He's never drunk alcohol before. it was scary when he remembered how wierd drunk people start acting. But she was his Best Friend, and asking this was obviously tough for her. "S-sure." he takes the glass and takes a sip." weird firt taste. Here you go, Two" Kuro said, hand ing the bottle back with a slightly dazed look on his face.
(can't take alcohol, gets easily drunk.)
She watches him for a few seconds before pressing a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle. She took a biiiigggg drink and spun the cap back on. "Gmmh...it burns.." she mumbled and flopped backwards into the grass.

Skylyn woke up, her wrists bruised black and purple from the cuffs, and her head crusted in blood. Her lip split and the right side of her face was swollen to the point where she couldn't open her eye. Tear stains collected on her white tank top and the moldy mattress she lay awkwardly on. Her legs were bruised along with her stomach and chest. She curled up into a ball, hair mangled and oily from needing a shower, and soot coated her from head to toe. She coughed, vomiting on the cement floor next to her mattress. She spat, her stomach gurgling for food, but she couldn't keep anything down. She shivered again, goosebumps forming along her arms, legs and belly. She coughed again, puking a second time and rested her head on the side of her mattress.

She pushed herself but every time she tried, everything inside of her cracked, and cracked, until pieces died, chipping from her soul. Every time she fought back, she died a little bit more. Everything was ending and every second doubt entered her mind a little more. Little by little she gave up hope. Her eyes glossed and tears stung her eyes before they fell onto her cheeks, she couldn't take it any more. Her back ached from his whippings, blood smeared and scars would form from the lashes caused by his whip, striking in the same places. She curled up again, knees pulled into her aching chest and she lay there helpless.

Soon a group of 8 bandits would walk into Skylyn room grins on their faces ,"Boss said we could have some fun time with you" they would close,the door and soon groans and the sound of skin hitting skin could be heard.

Jason continued to travel the street, not caring about time or day. He thought of Threat and said to himself "Sorry kid, just for a little while. I can't believe I am doing what Chili did to me when I let him into my home," he sliced some zombies down. He started to hum again "If I could start again, a million miles away, I would find a way."

(General)

(The coin flip has been made. xD Miya will not be worse than Sky...)

Skylyn squeezed her eyes closed, there was no fighting back and she gave in. Her muscles were sore and her bruises ached. Her insides felt like they had been ripped out and sewed back in. Tears fell from her closed eyes as they had there way. Finishing she just lay there, just wanting to sleep forever. Wake up in her warm bed. Not before she got kidnapped, but before the world ended. In her home by the lake she would jump into in the middle of the night with her best friend Lizzy and they would talk about boys and school and how they would grow old together and be best friends until the end. When Charlie was still there, running into her room petrified of his night terrors and Skylyn would sing him to sleep. She missed her mom's humming while cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. How her dad came home in the evening with bear hugs and laughter, running on low energy but always giving up relaxation time for family fun time. She missed her life, her past... Her family.

But now there was darkness, loneliness, and horror. She would die here. Skylyn let out a quiet sob, the pain in her chest wasn't because of her beatings, it was of her breaking heart turning to stone. The pain unbearable all she wanted to do was put a bullet through her head. This was it, she gave up. "Goodbye" she whispered into the thick air of her cell.

[QUOTE="J I N X]Skylyn squeezed her eyes closed, there was no fighting back and she gave in. Her muscles were sore and her bruises ached. Her insides felt like they had been ripped out and sewed back in. Tears fell from her closed eyes as they had there way. Finishing she just lay there, just wanting to sleep forever. Wake up in her warm bed. Not before she got kidnapped, but before the world ended. In her home by the lake she would jump into in the middle of the night with her best friend Lizzy and they would talk about boys and school and how they would grow old together and be best friends until the end. When Charlie was still there, running into her room petrified of his night terrors and Skylyn would sing him to sleep. She missed her mom's humming while cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. How her dad came home in the evening with bear hugs and laughter, running on low energy but always giving up relaxation time for family fun time. She missed her life, her past... Her family.
But now there was darkness, loneliness, and horror. She would die here. Skylyn let out a quiet sob, the pain in her chest wasn't because of her beatings, it was of her breaking heart turning to stone. The pain unbearable all she wanted to do was put a bullet through her head. This was it, she gave up. "Goodbye" she whispered into the thick air of her cell.

[/QUOTE]
(OMG this is so sad ;- ;)

Enmyira said:
She watches him for a few seconds before pressing a hand overher mouth to stiffle a giggle.
Falling back to lie down in the grass, Kuro smiled. his arms spread out as he relaxed, staring up at the,rather blury, sky. A broad smile crept up on his face. he was lighly drunk, so it was soon to clear in an hour or so, but for the time being, he was vulnerable, able to believe anything at this point. He started laughing again, though longer this time.

@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back