• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enmyira said:
She smiled then spread her legs shoulder length apart. She carefully positioned it where it needed and leaned her head just-so. She'd had tons of practice with other rifles.. courtesy of her pappa. She pressed her lips into a line and aimed at something in the distance. "Yuhuh.." she mumbled quietly.
@Kuroko
"good. Now, see that tree over there, 437 meters out? hit it." kuro nodded, commending her aim.

(sorry, i have alot of things going through my mind during the day, easy for things like that to get lost)

Threat smiled "Mother gave me that as a joke, when I was small I was into skeletons, and later zombies. That sure did backfire didn't it," the kid said frowning as they thought of the situation.

@Yappi

Kuroko said:
"good. Now, see that tree over there, 437 meters out? hit it." kuro nodded, commending her aim.
"Mhm." She murmered. One of her eyes closed and she took a deep breath in. It felt amazing to be aiming again...her stance slightly relaxed and she breathed out. As soon as the breath was done she let the shot fly.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
"heh, that did backfire didnt it.... say you want to learn about some chemistry, learn how to make some bombs?" i stand up and smile

"ok but if you dont mix it right and you blow off your finger its not my fault" i walk towards the back of the chapel and go into my bag and take out 2 grenades and crack them open "you may ask, why not just use the grenades. well there rare and by doing this you can make more explosives that you can customize yourself" i put the different ingredients into piles and get some homemade shelling such as customized plastic eggs and glass vials

Threat watched legs crossed and observing him work "What will happen if we add other explosive objects inside. I hope Jason is ok, he has been out, also who is going to tell nick that Jason left," the kid asked in a nervous tone.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{what did I miss?}

[/QUOTE]
(Keon is still at the mansion, everyone is at the church, Jason has ran off to find Skylyn who has been....captured(Lets just say that) by raiders, also Miya same)

I point at the egg and put the chemical reactant and the unstable explosive. I put the spring I the top and cut a small notch in both sides. And stick the pin over the spring. "You see this is a impact grenade,you pull the pin and throw as hard as you can. The chemical reactant will spark at the crash causing the explosive to spread upon crash, and it will spark from the reactant causing a explosion. You can put pebbles an rocks in there to make it a shrapnel grenade" I close up the egg and hand it to threat "about Slick well... I hope AJ will break the news"

"hmm, i thought so. You have very good aim, and control, but breathing out when about to shoot will move the gun along with your breathing, and you forgot to measure wind resistance. Not bad though, not bad at all. I can teach you how to factor those in and improve. You pass." Kuro said, walking up to Two, smiling. "Do you want to learn now, or do something else?"

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"hmm, i thought so. You have very good aim, and control, but breathing out when about to shoot will move the gun along with your breathing, and you forgot to measure wind resistance. Not bad though, not bad at all. I can teach you how to factor those in and improve. You pass." Kuro said, walking up to Two, smiling. "Do you want to learn now, or do something else?"
@Enmyira
"O..oh.." she mumbled and put down the gun. "U..Umm.. I dont know.."

After wandering for a while Chika got bored and decided to climb a very tall tree. She wanted to see everything from high up instead of so close to the ground.

Slasher999999999 said:
(I have had so many request for people's chars to get kidnapped)
{they should've taken Ashlie. It would get another plot rolling, because Keon and Kira would definitely be set on getting her back, correct?)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{they should've taken Ashlie. It would get another plot rolling, because Keon and Kira would definitely be set on getting her back, correct?)

[/QUOTE]
That's what I was planning to do but I was waiting for you

Kuroko said:
(one question. can you post Two's Char sheet here? i cant find it.)

freya.jpg

Meinir (Myh-nair)

Height: 5'2"

Sexuality: Straight (Hetero?)

Personality: She's a quiet and observant girl, hardly ever talks. She is smart, tactile, adventurous, and silently cautious. She likes to be in high-up places to 'snipe' and keep an eye on things.

Weapons:

-Sling shot, Ammo: Gears, washers, keys

-Knight's SR25 ER (pellet edition); Ammo: Pellets

-Combat Knife

sling_shot.jpg

450px-M110_ECP_Right_Bipod.jpg

ka-bar-1275-bull-dozier-combat-knife.jpg

-Birds

-Quiet

-Finding things

-Music Boxes

-Drawing

-Cooking

Dislikes:

-Children

-People who ask to many questions

-Cats

-Zom-Bears

-The color yellow

Her Life so Far:

Before the crap hit the fan, she'd been out in the mountains with her father. He was a type of dooms-day-prepper, so they were out doing a routine training. You could say she was in the right place at the right time. Due to her father's paranoia, she grew up learning the ways of the land and how to defend herself. He was also very strict. She'd had the pellet gun with her on that day, and it was still with her since. It was hard to find ammunition sure, but not as hard as it was to find normal bullets. She'd picked up the slingshot when she started to raid houses. After a while, the doom finally caught up to them. Her father took a bite, and she had to.. give him mercy- Kill him before he came back to eat her face. She's been on her own for quite a while. Every so often she'd just trail behind a group and scavenge what they'd miss.

Misc:

Leader of a group: No.

Nickname: Two (Because she was the second child in her family)

Family: Mother- Unknown, Father-Deceased, Older Brother-Turned, Deceased

Laura-Donnelly.jpg

web-arts-profile-c29020a4.jpeg

Freya Beauchamp.

Sexuality: Hetero

Height:5' 2"

Crush: N/A yet..

Personality: She's outgoing despite her disability. She likes people who arent complete jerks to her or her brother. She's very smart and loves to document things. She also likes to write and read.

Weapons: English Rapier

Group Leader: Nope!

Dislikes: People who annoy her brother. Walkers.

Bio: She wasnt deaf all her life. Her parents were both military, so they were always moving around. One day when her parents had managed to get the same days off, they went out and had a fun family picnic at a beach.. She remembers playing on the white warm sand and Nick chasing her with handfulls of it, threatening to smoosh it in her hair. Well, when they were going back to their parents, a homeless man stumbled up to them. Her mother tried to give him some food, and her dad tried some money. That wasn't what he was after. He had a bomb strapped to his chest. Freya was closer to her parents than Nick was... Her hearing was damaged as a result of the explosion. Both of their parents had died, and both children had psychological and physical wounds from it.

Other: She had a brother named Nick. She knows ASL, SSL, BSL, and can read lips without too much trouble.

Greyson-Holt.jpg

Nick Beauchamp

Height: 5' 7"

Crush: N/A

Personality: He's kind and cunning. He loves his little sister to pieces. He's very protective of her and gets kinda depressed when she doesn't need him for certain things she use to.

Weapons: Two pistols, one he keeps in his pack, the other he keeps on him in reach. A combat knife.

Leader of some sort of group: Nope, just in charge of his little sis.

Likes: Vodka. The color white. Finding licence plates from other states. Raspberries.

Dislikes: Walkers. Cannibals.

Other: He can sign in the same languages his sister can.

Threat grabbed it and put it near him slowly "I think Nick will get angry, I heard the conversation in my dazed sleep. Nick said he would have everyone look for him." The kid said pulling out a knife and writing something in the floor.

@Yappi

Enmyira said:

freya.jpg

Meinir (Myh-nair)

Height: 5'2"

Sexuality: Straight (Hetero?)

Personality: She's a quiet and observant girl, hardly ever talks. She is smart, tactile, adventurous, and silently cautious. She likes to be in high-up places to 'snipe' and keep an eye on things.

Weapons:

-Sling shot, Ammo: Gears, washers, keys

-Knight's SR25 ER (pellet edition); Ammo: Pellets

-Combat Knife

sling_shot.jpg

450px-M110_ECP_Right_Bipod.jpg

ka-bar-1275-bull-dozier-combat-knife.jpg

-Birds

-Quiet

-Finding things

-Music Boxes

-Drawing

-Cooking

Dislikes:

-Children

-People who ask to many questions

-Cats

-Zom-Bears

-The color yellow

Her Life so Far:

Before the crap hit the fan, she'd been out in the mountains with her father. He was a type of dooms-day-prepper, so they were out doing a routine training. You could say she was in the right place at the right time. Due to her father's paranoia, she grew up learning the ways of the land and how to defend herself. He was also very strict. She'd had the pellet gun with her on that day, and it was still with her since. It was hard to find ammunition sure, but not as hard as it was to find normal bullets. She'd picked up the slingshot when she started to raid houses. After a while, the doom finally caught up to them. Her father took a bite, and she had to.. give him mercy- Kill him before he came back to eat her face. She's been on her own for quite a while. Every so often she'd just trail behind a group and scavenge what they'd miss.

Misc:

Leader of a group: No.

Nickname: Two (Because she was the second child in her family)

Family: Mother- Unknown, Father-Deceased, Older Brother-Turned, Deceased

Laura-Donnelly.jpg

web-arts-profile-c29020a4.jpeg

Freya Beauchamp.

Height:5' 2"

Crush: N/A yet..

Personality: She's outgoing despite her disability. She likes people who arent complete jerks to her or her brother. She's very smart and loves to document things. She also likes to write and read.

Weapons: English Rapier

Group Leader: Nope!

Dislikes: People who annoy her brother. Walkers.

Bio: She wasnt deaf all her life. Her parents were both military, so they were always moving around. One day when her parents had managed to get the same days off, they went out and had a fun family picnic at a beach.. She remembers playing on the white warm sand and Nick chasing her with handfulls of it, threatening to smoosh it in her hair. Well, when they were going back to their parents, a homeless man stumbled up to them. Her mother tried to give him some food, and her dad tried some money. That wasn't what he was after. He had a bomb strapped to his chest. Freya was closer to her parents than Nick was... Her hearing was damaged as a result of the explosion. Both of their parents had died, and both children had psychological and physical wounds from it.

Other: She had a brother named Nick. She knows ASL, SSL, BSL, and can read lips without too much trouble.

Greyson-Holt.jpg

Nick Beauchamp

Height: 5' 7"

Crush: N/A

Personality: He's kind and cunning. He loves his little sister to pieces. He's very protective of her and gets kinda depressed when she doesn't need him for certain things she use to.

Weapons: Two pistols, one he keeps in his pack, the other he keeps on him in reach. A combat knife.

Leader of some sort of group: Nope, just in charge of his little sis.

Likes: Vodka. The color white. Finding licence plates from other states. Raspberries.

Dislikes: Walkers. Cannibals.

Other: He can sign in the same languages his sister can.

(thx)

Enmyira said:
"O..oh.." she mumbled and put down the gun. "U..Umm.. I dont know.."
"hey, don't worry, it was good, you don't have to decide now. Hey Listen, i'm going to go check out this forest. i won't be gone long." Kuro Said, picking up his sniper rifle. "If you ever need to use this, just tell me." "see you later". He then started walking into the treeline.

"AJ is a good leader with goodnjudgement skills. Either he will take charge or beat the shit out of slick trying"

Chika makes it to the top and sighs. She didnt really see anything different. She was just bored and wanted to have some fun... Why was that so much to ask for? She wished she didnt grow up so fast. She lets out a small sigh and sits on the branch she is on. She slightly swings her legs and fiddles with one of her braids.

@anybodyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back