• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Normal Miya is sounds fun,... but the crazy side is better ~Peace Threat)

[/QUOTE]
(Normal Miya isn't aloud to come out! Y-yes I can you just don't want me too...)

Jason ran through the streets smiling and enjoying being back to his old wander self "I WILL LET YOU DOWN. I WILL MAKE YOU HURT. IF I COULD START AGAIN," he yelled as he got too into his song.

She looks back and rolls her eyes. "I don't think you would want to but barbed wire there.... I'm pretty sure that would hurt you too." She giggles and leans her head against the wall.

@Slasher999999999

Kuroko said:
Kuro woke up with a start, eyes widened. He has been plauged by a reoccuring nightmare for years now, each time becoming more detailed. More painful. He got out of his bed and stood there, taking in his surroundings. then, he pulled out a fresh sleeveless shirt from his backpack. It was a black one with Red streaks. he walked outside the church, feeling the breeze in his face. He enjoyed the calmness. the Breeze gently blows some of his silver-white hair back.
Two watched as he had dressed and left. She noticed the tattoo on his shoulder lastnight but.. was too tired to ask about it. She slightly squirmed there on her bed before throwing her legs over the side to slip into her new shoes. She nodded in satisfaction and quietly started to head upstairs.. Dread clenched her stomach as she reached the stairs leading up. She hesitated... there were people up there.. people who would talk.. and be loud.. and ask questions...and make noise... she stood there, her mind starting to run wild.

Once Freya had sharpened about 15 big limbs she stood and stretched. Nick wiped some sweat off his brown and took a swig of his water bottle. He tossed it at his sister then and started to drag the limbs inside. Freya caught the bottle and took a water-fall drink.

((Mentioned
@Kuroko ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
He would walk to her and would grab her hips his 'flag pole' at the backdoor
(Okay okay! That's close enough just fade to black and don't get banned xD )

I see two, I won't ask questions she has been through hell and back. She just needs a drink. "Lass, I won't ask anything but here" I hand her a bottle of whisky and walk away

@Enmyira

Slasher999999999 said:
(Well you all know what will happen I don't have to explain it if I do go watch game of thrones and a prison movie)
(I wanna know!!!)

Libra259 said:
Chika sighs as a small yawn escapes her lips. She senses a presence and looks around to spot a guy she didn't recognize. She sensed some distress coming from him and wonders what was wrong. She was awkward and couldnt think completely straight from the lack of sleep.
@Kuroko
Hearing a small yawn, Kuro looked at a girl that was staring at him. it's the girl i saw briefly at the the mansion. "hello. I don't believe we've met. I'm Kuro Murasama...fuck. What's yours?" He said,his eyes glowing faintly and a fake smile forming.

Daisie had made it to the church. She didn't go inside though. Her lungs had felt as if they exploded and she was still a mess. After a while of standing there, leaning against the tree, Daisie sat down in the mud and played with it. She didn't want to be around people at the moment, and everything was a mess. She felt sick to her stomach.

Two stares for a few seconds before swiping the bottle. She gave him a small nod before wandering upstairs.

Nick nodded at Two as he passed and kept on down into the caves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back