• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
Kuro woke up with a start, eyes widened. He has been plauged by a reoccuring nightmare for years now, each time becoming more detailed. More painful. He got out of his bed and stood there, taking in his surroundings. then, he pulled out a fresh sleeveless shirt from his backpack. It was a black one with Red streaks. he walked outside the church, feeling the breeze in his face. He enjoyed the calmness. the Breeze gently blows some of his silver-white hair back.
@Libra259

Jason walked the streets, he held his guitar close to him as he hummed a tune "You could have it all, my empire of dirt," he looked in every building trying to find some sort of life.

She screamed as he continued to whip her. The hooks digging through her flesh, making more tears and going deeper into original's. Her back was covered in blood and cuts. Blood spread down her legs and formed a small puddle on the floor. She sobbed as memories of past tortures came back. Suddenly she had stopped crying, as if she was a different person whatsoever. She looked at her back the best she could, seeing the cuts and blood. She started to sing 'Bleeding Out' by imagine dragons. Chuckling slightly, but still in pain.

(She has MPD, she has her human side and her insane side.)

Chika sighs as a small yawn escapes her lips. She senses a presence and looks around to spot a guy she didn't recognize. She sensed some distress coming from him and wonders what was wrong. She was awkward and couldnt think completely straight from the lack of sleep.

@Kuroko

The man would place the whip down and grab a stick with barbed wire wrapped around it and would approach her and would start to swing it at her back the barbed wire cutting her tender and sensitive skin @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Friendship buddies :) ~Peace)

[/QUOTE]
(I almost forgot about peace and threat omg! They also have MPD. Friendship! :3 the only thing is, Miya rarely is pushed into her human side. Her insane side does what it can to prevent it from happening. Her human side is weak. Insane side strong.)

Mira1 said:
(I almost forgot about peace and threat omg! They also have MPD. Friendship! :3 the only thing is, Miya rarely is pushed into her human side. Her insane side does what it can to prevent it from happening. Her human side is weak. Insane side strong.)
(Normal Miya is sounds fun,... but the crazy side is better ~Peace Threat)

(AJ can go batshit crazy but only if something very bad happens like Jason dying. Or since he is a ginger, "ginger snap" )

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat woke up trying to feel for Jason, but then starts to freak "WHERE IS HE! WHERE DID HE GO! NO NO NO NO NO!" the kid said running and jumping around the church, holding its head.

Miya squeeled loudly as he started to slap the barbed wire on her skin. "Just strap it to a fucking bat why don't you!" She yells still in pain from the multiple tender tears in her skin. She cringed trying to stay stong. Her sane side couldn't take the pain as easily as she could.

@Slasher999999999

I wake up from threats constant movement "He left following a fools dream in finding someone. I'll help you find him if you want" I sit up

Slasher999999999 said:
(If only are char had super powers and healing then my torturing could be much worse(:'())
(This isn't a Tokyo ghoul RP slash. T.T lol)

He would place the Stick down and would and unzip his pants allowing his 'flag pole' to be released he would grin at her even though she couldn't see it "I got something even better" @Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back