• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SakuraTree said:
(Everyone makes mistakes.)
Jacob smiles back. "I'm good. Ecstatic actually. I finally found people." He lets himself grin. "Can I stay with you all?" He shuffles his playing cards, a new habit he has created.
Chris smiles "Are you infected? By the way Agni. Blow that lock up. Im done waiting here. We sacrificed too much" the big guy nods and aims the gun at the lock of the gate. He then shoots and the lock blows up. Agni pushes the gate

JPTheWarrior said:
Chris smiles "Are you infected? By the way Agni. Blow that lock up. Im done waiting here. We sacrificed too much" the big guy nods and aims the gun at the lock of the gate. He then shoots and the lock blows up. Agni pushes the gate
Jacob nods. "No, thankfully." And flinches when the man fires his gun. "So, how many people are here? I'm assuming that there are more." Jacob turns the cards in between his fingers, the metal cards create a pretty weaving effect.

Miya squeels slightly but giggles. She was obviously in pain, but not as much as any normal person would be. "You should put some barbed wire on that." She suggested. "That's what they did in the institution."

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(There are hooks on the end)
(Oh okay, you should probably specify that because not all cat o nines have hooks, some have whispy ends, some have a knot, etc. Void what I said then)

Daisie slows stopped running. She was far enough away from the car and was glad to be. The Walkers would be pilling up by the time she got there. She huffed, and bent over, placing her hands on her knees. Her lungs felt as if they were pushing out of her rib cage. She leaned against a tree and continued to breathe heavily. She stood straight and was on her way. Daisie started to walk, her bat hung low, her bags scrapping against the ground. She landed on her knees, pushing her face into the ground as she tried to breathe easier. After a while of laying there, Daisie slowly lifted her head to a shuffling noise. She looked dead at a Walker and screamed loudly, backing up as quickly as she could, her hands pushing into the mud. The Walker was right on top of her, she kept stumbling closer and closer to Daisie, flesh hanging from her ripped lips.

(Daisie is near the church BTW)

SakuraTree said:
Jacob nods. "No, thankfully." And flinches when the man fires his gun. "So, how many people are here? I'm assuming that there are more." Jacob turns the cards in between his fingers, the metal cards create a pretty weaving effect.
Chris looks at those cards but ignores them. Though he though it was pretty, it wasn't the time. "Well yesterday they were. Now I don't know" Agni stops moving and points the gun at the door "Come out from there. I see you" Agni says. Jane opens slowly the door "He-Hey... I saw you yesterday and... you seemed all nice people..." he says nervous. Agni sighs and lowers the sniper rifle. Chris looks at the guy called Jacob "Well then you can join us. If you think you can handle the pressure" he chuckles "Hey I am Chris what is your name?!" he screams smiling. Jane says "Ja-Jane" Chris nods "Would let us enter? We would like to talk with a guy called Keon!" Jane nods. Chris, Agni and the other two started walking towards the door "You coming rookie?" Agni says @SakuraTree

Scarlet would hear the scream and would follow the noise, spotting the walker crawling to Daisie she would growl loudly and pounce on the walker. Her teeth would dig into the walkers throat and she would start to tug and yank on it snapping the bone.

JPTheWarrior said:
Chris looks at those cards but ignores them. Though he though it was pretty, it wasn't the time. "Well yesterday they were. Now I don't know" Agni stops moving and points the gun at the door "Come out from there. I see you" Agni says. Jane opens slowly the door "He-Hey... I saw you yesterday and... you seemed all nice people..." he says nervous. Agni sighs and lowers the sniper rifle. Chris looks at the guy called Jacob "Well then you can join us. If you think you can handle the pressure" he chuckles "Hey I am Chris what is your name?!" he screams smiling. Jane says "Ja-Jane" Chris nods "Would let us enter? We would like to talk with a guy called Keon!" Jane nods. Chris, Agni and the other two started walking towards the door "You coming rookie?" Agni says @SakuraTree
"Yea." Jacob follows them through the gate. He takes a look at the area inside the gate. It was beautiful, in a sense, but he didn't want to be here. He stops shuffling his cards and just holds them. He follows the group, glad to be accepted by people.

"So, what was your profession? Before it all went downhill?" He asks Chris.

Daisie couldn't believe what was in front of her. A dog? No more than just a dog. She couldn't get a good look at it, but kept staring, thinking, examining. Her head began to race more as the walker died and she knew the Wolf would come after her next. She continued to scoot back, pushing herself against a tree. Daisie almost began to cry just thinking of what the Wolf might do to her.

(No idea, but an alpha is tracking Jason, Daisie is near the church with Scarlet, Mira's girl is still being almost killed, there is some people at the mansion, and so on...)

I go outside from hearing metal dink I see a wolf tearing into a zombie and a girl. I jam my knife into the zombies skull and look at the girl. She looks torn up. "Lass come on,there's a church were staying at close to here " all while holding my revolver at the wolf

Chris smiles "Well. I dont think I will tell you that. The one rule of our group is to not talk about the past. We are all new human beings" he enters trough the door "Oiii! Keon! You here!" he screams

@SakuraTree @Slasher999999999

The wolf would Approach her Daisie could see the collar that said Scarlet as clear as day. Scarlet would start to rub up agains Daisie trying to comfort her.

JPTheWarrior said:
Chris smiles "Well. I dont think I will tell you that. The one rule of our group is to not talk about the past. We are all new human beings" he enters trough the door "Oiii! Keon! You here!" he screams
@SakuraTree @Slasher999999999
"Ah, okay, well then." Jacob follows quietly, not sure what to do. He follows in through the door.

The Walker stopped moving and Daisie got a good look at the wolf. "Put that thing away." She told the boy and hugged Scarlet. She slowly stood up and looked at the boy, "Th-thanks... Just kinda had trouble and things..." She said and picked up all three of her bags. Her arms and legs were scrapped and her outfit was filled with mud and blood. She continued to pet Scarlet and gripped her bat harder, "Any funny business, I'll kill you..." She growled and walked closer to him.

She screams at the feeling of her flesh tearing from the whipping. She looks at him and frowns. "T-thats no way to t-treat a lady you just met." She says giggling through the pain.

@Slasher999999999

Chika sighs and takes her bag off, setting on the floor. She looks quite tired but just doesnt want to sleep. She stands up and grabs her bag again. Deciding to go and explore outside. She grabs her frying pan from her bag and slings her bag over her left shoulder. Silently she heads out of the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back