• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra259 said:
(Uh.. Well i guess the most logical thing to do here is say she is still at the mansion I suppose. xD )
-=-=((I believe you said Chika went into Freya's car so I think Chika would be asleep in the church))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
Chris sighs "Well guess they didnt hear us... So how do we open the gate without destroying the locket... hm..." he thinks. The girl sighs
(@Slasher999999999 Give me a pic of how the gate looks like)
Mine said:
(Sorry, I really can't roleplay on a constant basis like you, it's best for you to find a better partner. I'm sorry...)
(Can I have my guy join you JP?)

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((I believe you said Chika went into Freya's car so I think Chika would be asleep in the church))=-=-

(Ohh yeah, now I vaugly remember that.. God this week has been chaotic.. xD thx)

Amber

Amber woke up on the ground to see she had fallen sleep during practice (again). Luckily the sharp part of her scythe was nowhere near so she didn't hurt herself the scythe. Amber rubbed her face and yawned for a good 3 seconds. She then stretched and standed back up and continued practicing on her tornado scythe move (whatever you call it) all while ignoring the voices (which were too far for her to make any sense of).

-=-=((@AnyoneLoudEnoughToGetHerAttentionIGuess...))=-=-

JPTheWarrior said:
(Ok and how does the walls look like? The ones on the
(Well you can of course :) )
(Thanks.)

Jacob walks down to path toward the mansion. He cautiously holds his cards, waiting for a threat. He walks up to the mansion, purposely making noise to let the people know that he's there.

"Hello." He greets cautiously.

(Doing my best...)

JPTheWarrior said:
the 4 of them look at her. Chris smiles and screams "Hello good sir! How are you!"
(I have highlighted what I believe is possibly wrong.)

Slasher999999999 said:
(It's a he not a she)
JPTheWarrior said:
the 4 of them look at her. Chris smiles and screams "Hello good sir! How are you!"
(Everyone makes mistakes.)

Jacob smiles back. "I'm good. Ecstatic actually. I finally found people." He lets himself grin. "Can I stay with you all?" He shuffles his playing cards, a new habit he has created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back